DHL Jobs Dubai, UAE, Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) is the logistics provider in the world with over 520,000 employees in more than 220 countries and territories. DHL Global Forwarding, Freight (DGFF) is the Group’s air, ocean, and road freight specialist. We offer standardized transport as well as highly specialized end-to-end solutions to customers in a wide range of industries globally.
Hiring Organization – DHL
Post Name – Regional Information Security Officer
Qualification – Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience/qualification
Industry – Private
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours – 8 Hours
Salary – AED 7000 To AED 8000 Per Month
Location – Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000
Connecting People. Improving Lives.
Currently, we are seeking a Regional Information Security Officer to be based in Dubai. In this role, the successful candidate will derive, plan and communicate the Regional information security strategy based on the DGFF Divisional Information Security strategy, and have it implemented by the Regional and Local Information Security teams.
- Implement the DPDHL policies, processes, standards, and compliance models required to meet legal and regulatory requirements, protect the DGFF customer data and protect the brand and reputation of DGFF and DHL.
- Lead a team that applies standards and policies relevant to the current threat landscape.
- Provide strong leadership to develop and support the local Information Security and Service Management Teams in the implementation of the Information Security Strategy.
- Apply effective information security solutions by finding the right balance between risk protection and providing benefits for the company.
- Apply information risk processes to further strengthen the risk management in DGFF, and implement IT Risk guidelines and tools to support DGFF BU-IT.
- Understand and explain security architectures for solution providers to implement.
- Apply IT Service Continuity Management framework to support the operations of IT in accordance with the requirements and needs of the Business.
- Preparation, execution, and follow-up of internal and external audits conducted in DGF MEA with the accountable product and topic owners
- Manage Information Security related incidents in DGF MEA
- Provide awareness and consultancy on Information Security related topics to the DGF MEA
- Monitoring and reporting compliance to DPDHL Information Security related Standards and Information Security related legislations in DGF MEA
- Creation and communication of the regional Information Security vision and strategic direction based on the divisional Information Security Strategy.
- Provide active leadership through subject matter expertise and consultancy on Information Security across the Region.
- Be an ambassador of Information Security for the Region to external parties, suppliers, customers, and across the industry as a whole.
- Provide a framework and roadmap to execute the strategy and drive a secure culture across the regional IT organization
- Lead and coordinate the development of regional IT security strategy with the process, data, application, and technology lead in the relevant business and IT communities.
- Develop a roadmap, in conjunction with the relevant IT systems owners, for bringing existing IT systems in line with the IT security standards.
- Apply and integrate IT security governance processes and procedures within the other relevant IT functions.
- Educate both regional business and IT communities on the importance of IT security.
- Coordinate regional IT security communications to regional management and staff ensuring appropriate visibility of existing and new risks and appropriate mitigation actions and plans.
- Provide thought leadership to IT security personnel within the various IT functional groups ensuring appropriate consistency and focus are being applied.
- Where requested, work with business and customer-facing IT teams to present regional Division IT Security strategy to existing and/or new major customer accounts.
- Apply processes for the effective management of IT risk within the Division.
- Apply an effective and up-to-date framework for IT Service Continuity Management.
- Prepare, support execution, and ensure follow-up of internal and external audits conducted in DGF MEA with the accountable product and topic owners
- Support DGFF Data Protection Officer and Country Data Protection Official in DGF MEA with assessment and Implementation of Information Security related Data Protection controls.
Manage 1 – 3 professional-level employees and may also supervise some non-professional employees
Qualifications & Experience:
- Project management skills,
- Strong written and communications skills,
- Sound Interpersonal communications,
- Sound analytic and reasoning skills,
- Broad IT service / technical understanding,
- Understanding the concepts of continuity management,
- Cultural Awareness,
- Strong diplomacy and negotiating skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience/qualification
- Formal information security accreditation
- 5 years of working experience in an IT role (Project Manager, Application development, IT Security, Service Management)
- 2 years minimum in Information Security or related role
- 1 years minimum working within a multinational – multicultural organization
- Opportunities in a global company where you can contribute your ideas and skills to move towards our shared goals.
- Possible further career development
- Competitive salary
Our TOP EMPLOYER prestigious certification attests to our best-in-class efforts to attract and retain talent by fostering a positive work environment and encouraging personal and professional development among employees. The development of talented women in our organization will be a focus for us and an important part of our DGF Strategy.
We aspire to become the undisputed leader in our industry, when people think of forwarding; we want them to think of DGF because we have:
- The largest global network with more than ~30,000 passionate employees
- The most efficient processes and fastest response times
- The best solutions and best customer service
- Our Vision: The Logistics Company for the World.
- Our Mission: Excellence. Simply Delivered.
- Our Purpose: Connecting People, and improving lives.
- Our Values: Respect & Results
- Our Goals: Employer, Provider, and Investment of Choice, Living Responsibility
DHL Global Forwarding is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.