Direct Jobs in Delhi, As a Facilities Coordinator, you will be responsible for ensuring a secure, comfortable, and organized working space. You will be part of a global team and will interact with colleagues & clients from many different regions.
The position will be fulfilled out at the front reception desk at the entrance of the office.
Hiring Organization – Irdeto
Post Name – Front Office and Facilities Coordinator
Qualification – Bachelor’s degree (or above)
Industry – Private
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours – 8 Hours
Salary – 20000/- To 25000/- Per Year
Location – New Delhi, India 110091
Who we are:
Irdeto is the world leader in digital platform cybersecurity, empowering businesses to innovate for a secure, connected future. Building on over 50 years of expertise in security, Irdeto’s services and solutions protect revenue, enable growth and fight cybercrime in video entertainment,
video games, and connected industries including transport, health, and infrastructure. With teams and offices around the world, Irdeto’s greatest asset is its people, and diversity is celebrated through an inclusive workplace,
where everyone has an equal opportunity to drive innovation and support Irdeto’s success. Irdeto is dedicated to being the security partner to empower a secure world where people can connect with confidence.
Our global team Finance Group – Facilities, Finance, Tax, and Procurement supports the operational and strategic decision-making process through business partnerships and provides insight into how the company performs and develops.
We run procurement and supply chains and manage accounting and control matters globally; the team helps win business through tax and financial deal support in contract negotiations. We support infrastructure and manage facilities-related operations and projects.
Your mission at Irdeto
- Manning the reception desk. This means that the position is 100% office based
- Receiving visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing, and announcing them appropriately.
- Answering, screening, and forwarding incoming phone calls.
- Receiving and sorting daily mail.
- Ordering front office supplies and maintaining stock inventory.
- Provide basic and accurate information in person and via phone/email.
- Ensure the reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms, and brochures).
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (e.g.log book monitoring, issuing visitor badges).
- Courier Management and Administration Duties.
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing, and faxing.
- Managing the cafeteria and food services providers.
- Monitor and resolve maintenance issues (e.g. furniture, air conditioning, fire-proof systems).
- Ensure the meeting room’s equipment is working properly.
- Vendor Management: Prepare and process payments; manage post/shipping activities; coordinate cleaning services and resolve problems should they occur.
How can you add value to the team
- Bachelor’s degree (or above);
- 1+ year experience in a similar role;
- Advanced English skills, both in formal writing & speaking;
- Strong MS skills;
- Good knowledge and/or experience in security and floor planning area;
- Problem-solving & crisis management skills;
- Strong sense of responsibility, pro-activeness & team player mindset.
What you can expect from us:
Irdeto is a people-first organization where you can secure your future. Our values of Trust, Accountability, Agility and Innovation inform our culture.
We believe in connecting people and developing careers with a strong focus on collaboration, creativity, health, and happiness among our globally diverse workforce.
- An international & multicultural environment where diversity and inclusivity are celebrated and embraced
- Professional educational opportunities and training program
- Innovation sabbatical
- Volunteer Day
- State-of-the-art office space
- On-the-job coaching and mentoring
- Flexible work arrangements – via our Work Hard Anywhere policy.
- Some of us run city marathons and even go on snowboarding trips together!
- Casual Friday? Casual every day!
- US$ 500 net for your home office setup after you passed your trial period
- And many additional perks customized to global locations (canteen, fresh fruit, amazing coffee, parking, on-site gym, yoga room to name a few)
With over 50 successful years of business innovation behind us, and an exciting digital and connected future ahead of us, Irdeto is a progressive company to join. We are looking for people who will keep us at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
Irdeto encourages applications from people with disabilities, as we provide accommodation on request of the candidates that take part in all aspects of the selection processes.