|Hiring Organization||Sit Means Sit Dog Training Austin|
|Post Name||Dog Trainer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 15 To USD 20 Per Hour|
|Location||Austin, Texas, United States 78753|
Fred has presented seminars to pet owners, professional dog trainers, and K9 handlers across the continent and abroad for many years while building the largest U.S.-based dog training franchise in the world.Sit Means Sit can help with every aspect of your dog’s training, including puppy management and housebreaking.
Our training programs vary considerably from dog to dog and location to location. They vary both in the structure and layout of our programs as well as in the cost and duration of the training. Each of our training programs is custom-tailored to the specific situation.
With this mission in mind, we customize our training approach to meet our customer’s personalities as well as what will result in the best possible training experience for both dog and owner. As you view our portfolio of dog training videos, we hope that you will pay close attention to the attitude of all the dogs trained by Sit Means Sit.
- Consulting with clients to discuss behavioral concerns and training needs.
- Identifying additional behavioral concerns and communicating them to clients.
- Developing suitable training plans for dogs and documenting their progress.
- Teaching dogs to obey basic commands using various training techniques that are best suited to each dog’s personality and attributes.
- Implementing appropriate training programs to address and resolve problem areas, including aggression, separation anxiety, hyperactivity, and biting.
- Ensuring that the training areas are clean and tidy.
- Teach clients appropriate training methods to enforce and maintain behaviors and skills learned by their dogs during training sessions.
- Contacting clients to schedule training appointments, verify bookings, and inquire into overdue payments.
Skills & Requirements
- Certification through the Certification Council for Professional Dog Trainers (CCPDT) is advantageous.
- Sound knowledge of dog training techniques as well as animal behavior and body language.
- Proven experience working as a dog trainer.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, and time management skills.
- Strong dog handling skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- A love for dogs.
- Patient and enthusiastic.
- A deep and genuine respect for dogs.
- An enquiring mind.
- Good observational skills.
- No College Education Required.
- You Set Your Own Schedule.
- You’re Able to Change Your Work Environment.
- Making a Positive Impact on the Lives of Dog Owners.
- A Career Path as a Dog Trainer Has No Ceiling.
- Animal Training Improves Your Relationship with Your Own Dog.
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying.
Related Jobs For You
Indeed Jobs NYC, United States
Government Work From Home Jobs in Delhi