Dominos Part Time Job in Mumbai, A Delivery Driver, or Carrier, is responsible for transporting packages and other goods from a mail facility to a personal or business address. Their duties include loading goods, using navigation tools to arrive at the right address, and delivering parcels to the correct address.
Usual duties mentioned on the Delivery Driver resume samples are driving to the destination, delivering goods in an efficient and polite manner, adapting driving to traffic conditions, collecting payments, identifying potential clients, and doing paperwork.
- Organization Name: Domino’s Pizza
- Post Name: Delivery Boy
- Qualification: 12th Pass
- Industry: Food Delivery Franchising Restaurants
- Employment Type: Part Time
- Work Hours: 4 Hours
- Job Experience: Fresher
- Salary: 15000/- To 20000/- Per Month
- Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India 400101
Domino’s Pizza, Inc. is an American multinational pizza restaurant chain founded in 1960 and led by CEO Richard Allison. The corporation is Delaware domiciled and headquartered at the Domino’s Farms Office Park in Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Deliver various items to different addresses as assigned.
- Stick to a schedule and be time-bound on the job.
- Follow the prescribed routes most convenient for delivery.
- Load and unload the vehicle as needed.
- Inspect, operate and maintain the vehicle and its cleanliness.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly responsible & reliable.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities.
- Familiarity with local streets, neighborhoods, and routes.
- Incentives are given for completing minimum order targets.
- Accidental insurance of Rs. 1 lakh.
- Medical insurance for a family of Rs. 5 lakh.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.