Driver Job in Canada For Indians-We are looking for punctual candidates with good time management skills for the position of the driver. Drivers are responsible for delivering packages to clients in a timely manner, working on nights and weekends and ensuring that vehicles are always ready for use, among other duties.
Drivers will need to lift heavy objects and load them into their vehicles, requiring upper body strength and physical stamina. Drivers undertake various transporting duties and typically work for hotels, restaurants, and delivery services. Their primary responsibilities include transporting clients from airports to hotels, carrying out vehicle maintenance checks and interacting with clients in professional conduct.
A driver is responsible for transporting either cargo or passengers from one location to another. They are responsible for the safe transit of the passengers or cargo. A few of the main duties of a driver are following traffic laws, correctly following the right route, ensure that there is enough gas, and maintaining a clean car interior.
Driver Job in Canada For Indians
|Hiring Organization||Ford Motor Company Of Canada Limited|
|Qualification||10th Pass, 12th Pass|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 20 To CAD 25 Per Hour|
|Location||Oakville, Ontario, Canada L6J 5E4|
Ford of Canada’s operations include a national headquarters, three regional offices, three vehicle assembly and engine manufacturing plants, two parts distribution centers, two Research & Development sites, and three Connectivity and Innovation centers.
Ford employs approximately 8,000 people in Canada, while an additional 18,000 people are employed in the more than 400 Ford and Ford-Lincoln dealerships across the country. We’ve accomplished a lot in the last hundred years.
Find out more about where we came from and where we’re headed. Our Company is rooted in the effort to remove the obstacles that limit people’s progress. Everyone, we believe, deserves to move freely in the world, to pursue their dreams and live the best life possible.
Ford’s approach to business is rooted in creating and building the bonds of community – be it employees, our union partners, customers, dealerships, businesses, neighborhoods, cities or government.
- Transporting clients from airports to hotels and vice versa.
- Carrying out vehicle maintenance checks.
- Delivering packages to customers in a timely manner.
- Picking up office purchases or other administrative needs.
- Utilizing navigation apps to find the most optimal route.
- Interacting with clients in professional conduct.
- Working at night and on weekends.
- Maintaining an organized travel schedule.
- Ensuring that vehicles have sufficient gas and are always ready for use.
- Arranging for vehicle repairs when necessary.
- Updating monthly mileage records.
- Driving a variety of vehicles, including motorbikes, cars, buses and trucks.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
- Familiarity with local streets, neighborhoods, and routes
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Salary. Let’s get to the facts.
- Insurance. Unfortunately, many career paths do not provide entry-level employees with rewarding insurance package opportunities.
- Vacations. Did we mention paid vacations and sick days off?
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Job Security.
- Safety Tips
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Driver Job in Canada For Indians.