We are looking for a dedicated, creative food and beverage manager to join our team. The responsibilities of the food and beverage manager include managing food and beverage operations and standards, adhering to budgets, hiring and training food and beverage staff, and handling customer complaints.
To be a successful food and beverage manager, you should have excellent customer service and problem-solving skills, as well as experience with designing menus. Ultimately, top-notch food and beverage manager should be skilled at ordering just the right amount of inventory to last until the next delivery.
|Hiring Organization||Marriott International|
|Post Name||Food and Beverage Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 50 To AED 65 Per Hour|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Our core values make us who we are. As we change and grow, the beliefs that are most important to us stay the same—putting people first, pursuing excellence, embracing change, acting with integrity, and serving our world. Being part of Marriott International means being part of a proud history and a thriving culture.
This is our founder’s philosophy and it has made Marriott International a great place to work for more than 85 years. Our people-first culture has consistently earned us awards and recognition around the globe. Giving associates opportunities to grow and succeed is part of the company’s DNA.
- Designing delicious and attractive menus and continuously making improvements.
- Forecasting, planning, sourcing, and ordering food supplies for the kitchen, as well as beverages to stock the bar and fridges.
- Building positive relationships with food and beverage vendors.
- Adhering to the food and beverage budget.
- Managing daily food and beverage operations.
- Following food and safety regulations.
- Maintaining positive customer relationships, processing complaints, and responding to customer needs.
- Assisting with marketing events.
- Creating and enforcing restaurant policies, targets, and KPIs.
- Hiring, training, and managing food and beverage staff.
Skills & Requirements
- A culinary or food service management degree may be advantageous.
- In-depth knowledge of the food industry.
- Strong working knowledge of related computer software, including restaurant management software.
- Ability to adhere to budgets and meet financial targets.
- Exceptional organizational, leadership, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Ability to forecast food and beverage needs.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Great delegation skills.
- Maximizing asset value.
- Improving operations.
- Manage quality and compliance.
- Meeting energy and sustainability goals.
- Improved worker safety and empowerment.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to get a good job that will make your career.
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying.