Dubai Jobs For Design Consultant, At Serco, our purpose is to be a trusted partner of governments, delivering superb public services that transform outcomes and make a positive difference for our fellow citizens.
The purpose of this role is to deliver actionable insights to current and future clients, in addition to supporting business development efforts in customer experience across the UAE.
ExperienceLab is Serco’s people-centered design and innovation agency – a global brand across 4 locations. ExperienceLab’s vision is a world better designed for everyone. We’re creating it by bringing human insight to life.
|Post Name||Experience Design Consultant|
|Qualification||Undergraduate or Masters’s Degree|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 3500 To AED 4000 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
- The Experience Design Consultant carries out complex day-to-day activities related to ExperienceLab’s core capabilities.
- Planning, coordinating and conducting customer research to uncover customer needs and pain points (customer interviews, focus groups facilitation, journey mapping, persona creation, prototyping, workshop planning and facilitation, usability testing, analyzing qualitative data and extracting insights, delivering high-quality reports and presentation to communicate findings).
- Use design thinking skills across a variety of environments (both technical and non-technical) to help translate business challenges into innovative outcomes for internal and external clients.
- Ability to deliver small and medium-sized projects with minimal oversight from account managers, or work as part of a team on bigger projects.
- Have strong communication skills and be confident presenting your research proposals and service design deliverables.
- Support new business development efforts by providing expert information in proposals, pitch efforts, and client meetings.
- Using design thinking to create or contribute to design concepts and recommendations and, sometimes, prototyping.
- Undergraduate degree and or master’s in a related subject, for example, Psychology, HCI, Service Design, Product Design, or similar
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in a relevant role is expected, ideally in a customer research, service design, or experience consulting role.
- Undergraduate or Masters’s Degree
- 2 years of relevant experience in service design or related roles such as user experience design or design research
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate with clients about design methodologies and artifacts.
- Knowledge of existing and emerging service design tools and methods (Adobe suite, Miro, Figma, etc.)
Effective Interview Hacks
Use body language to your advantage
- Focus on your intonations
Remember the interviewer’s name
Prepare a one-page proposal
Find common interests
Related Jobs For you
|Safety Officer Jobs in Dubai|
|Jobs For Teachers In Dubai|
|New Security Guard Jobs in Dubai|
|Jobs In Dubai For Foreigners 2022|
|Latest Job Vacancies in Dubai|