Earn 25 To 40 Per Hour From Home, Springworks is building the tools and products to enable the era of Remote/Hybrid work and our products have been used by over 350,000+ remote/hybrid employees across 10,000+ organizations and 55+ countries in the last couple of years.
|Post Name||iOS Developer- Intern|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||25/- To 40/ Per Hour|
|Location||Work From Home|
The product stack from Springworks includes
- SpringVerify — B2B verification platform,
- engage with — an employee recognition and rewards platform that enriches company culture,
- Trivia — a suite of real-time, fun, and interactive games platform for remote team-building,
- SpringRole — verified professional-profile platform backed by blockchain, and
- SpringRecruit — a forever-free applicant tracking system
We’re looking for optimistic, collaborative, playful engineers to roll up their sleeves and join our open, dynamic, no-red-tape mobile team. We believe in hiring people who love what they do. Are you passionate about IOS, mobile technology, and building great products?
As an IOS Developer Intern, you’ll be a full-fledged member of our iOS Development Team. You’ll be building world-class iPhone and IPad apps. Using Xcode and Objective-C or Swift, you will work closely with UI/UX specialists to create fast, stable code, with technologies such as Core Data,
JSON, and Core Animation. You’ll be implementing A/B tests and real-time analytics, as a member of a tight-knit, fast-moving team that includes designers and server-side developers.
- – Knowledge of a modern programming language such as C++, Java, Objective-C, or Swift.
- – Experience developing an iPhone or iPad app a definite plus!
- – Familiarity with Mobile applications and user interfaces.
- – Strong written and verbal communication skills: You can communicate with other team members frequently and effectively.
- – Full-time job assurance after internship based on the performance
At Springworks we invest in the employee experience.
Business is not done alone, but by a team. The greatest asset at Springworks is its people and we are on a mission to build the best, most talented, and happiest team we can.
To be successful in the long run we cannot do it without a motivated and energized team.
Believe in higher education and life-long learning and provide our employees to learn and upgrade their skills and evolve. Competitive Compensation & Benefits and a good Health scheme to take care of their mental, physical and social wellbeing.
Glassdoor rating of 4.8 You got to read it to believe it
We are a remote company. We have no official headquarters, Slack is our office. We strive to create the best experience by focusing on Asynchronous communication.