ECE Job in Jaipur, Electrical engineers design, develop, and test electrical devices and equipment, including communications systems, power generators, motors and navigation systems, and electrical systems for automobiles and aircraft. They also oversee the manufacture of these devices, systems, and equipment.
|Hiring Organization||ECE Elevators (Birla Group)|
|Post Name||Electrical Engineer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||28000/- To 32000/- Per Month|
|Location||Jaipur, Rajasthan, India 302021|
ECE Elevators is not about Make in India, we are truly Indian in our ethos and commitment to delivering technologically advanced products. Young India is a dynamic and progressive country and we have kept pace with the changing needs of the customer while providing products and services that define and outline our key differentiating qualities.
ECE Elevators is not about Make in India, we are truly Indian in our ethos and commitment to delivering technologically advanced products. No matter what the requirement ECE Elevators caters to all segments and are designed with specific parameters needed by the industry. Old and restored buildings to the brand new technologically advanced structures.
ECE Elevators covers the entire spectrum and provides thoughtfully designed and consumer-friendly solutions. Office/Commercial Elevators Hospital Elevators Industrial Elevator Residential/Home Elevators Hotel Elevators Escalators Automobile Elevators.
- Designing, maintaining, implementing, or improving electrical instruments, facilities, components, equipment products, or systems for industrial, commercial, or domestic purposes.
- Performing a wide range of engineering tasks by operating computer-assisted design or engineering software and equipment.
- Conferring with customers, engineers, and others to discuss existing or potential engineering products or projects.
- Ensuring that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements by preparing electrical systems specifications, technical drawings, or topographical maps.
- Establishing construction, manufacturing, or installation standards or specifications by performing a wide range of detailed calculations.
- Ensuring compliance with specifications, codes, or customer requirements by directing or coordinating installation, manufacturing, construction, maintenance, documentation, support, or testing activities.
- Writing reports and compiling data regarding existing and potential electrical engineering projects and studies.
- Preparing specifications for purchases of electrical equipment and materials.
- Supervising or training project team members.
- Estimating material, labor, or construction costs for budget preparation.
- Maintaining electrical equipment.
- Working with a variety of technicians.
- Critical thinking.
- Technological knowledge.
- Active learning.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Complex problem-solving skills.
- Mathematics and physics skills.
- Innovative thinking.
- Licensed as a professional engineer.
- Experience in using or a desire to learn the required software.
- Knowledge of applicable codes related to electronic engineering.
- Proficient in design and calculation software.
- It’s easy to get your first Electrical Engineering job.
- Plenty of affordable Electrical Engineering degrees to choose from.
- You can work in another country after graduation.
- Electric power won’t be your only focus.
- Study at top engineering schools.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.