Eicher Company Mandideep Job Vacancy, Equipment operators are responsible for controlling the machinery used during the construction process. They are licensed individuals who report to a supervisor or foreman. Equipment operators are skilled in the use of bulldozers, excavators, rollers, trenchers, compactors, and other equipment.
We are looking for a reliable equipment operator to join our excellent construction team. Responsibilities include performing routine equipment checks and maintenance, loading and unloading equipment, and ensuring sites are kept clean and equipment is safely turned off and stored. You will also observe the distribution of concrete and complete relevant paperwork and reports.
To be successful as an equipment operator, you should consistently follow health and safety regulations and be able to take instructions from superiors. Outstanding equipment operators should display great hand and foot coordination and always be thinking of ways to improve efficiency.
|Hiring Organization||EICHER TRACTOR MANDIDEEP|
|Post Name||Equipment Operator|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||11250/- To 13250/- Per Month|
|Location||Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India 462016|
TMTL – TAFE Motors and Tractors Limited, a wholly-owned subsidiary of TAFE – Tractors and Farm Equipment Limited, comprises three manufacturing divisions, the Tractors Division, the Engines Division, and the Transmissions Division.
TMTL’s Tractors Division at Mandideep near Bhopal, manufactures tractors under the Eicher brand, addressing the dynamic market demands in agriculture and the needs of the modern farmers with a comprehensive range of tractors, implements, and farm solutions, that are acknowledged for their rugged build quality, efficiency and low cost of operation.
TMTL is probably the only manufacturer of both, air-cooled and water-cooled tractors in the world. Its top-of-the-line Research and Development (R&D) facility is capable of designing and developing new tractor models with its in-house prototype development and tooling competencies, which sets exemplary standards in the industry at xebuzz.com.
- Ensuring all equipment is maintained and used in accordance with company health and safety regulations.
- Cleaning, lubricating, and performing regular safety checks on equipment.
- Ensuring equipment is properly positioned before turning it on and off, or loading and unloading it.
- Training new crew members in the safe operation of equipment.
- Performing other construction duties as needed.
- Observing the safe distribution of concrete and other materials.
- Promptly report all faults to the Supervisor or Foreman.
- Ensuring sites are kept clean and safe.
- Attending meetings and refresher courses to ensure responsible equipment operation.
- Identifying faults and troubleshooting equipment as required.
- Relevant license and safety certification.
- A completed apprenticeship would be advantageous.
- Prior experience operating equipment.
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to follow orders, especially under pressure.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines.
- A sound understanding of health and safety codes.
- A positive outlook and a willingness to learn.
- Experience as a machine operator.
- Knowledge of production procedures.
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics, and manuals.
- Analytical skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Physical stamina and strength.
- Handle heavy equipment.
- Health care, including medical, dental, and prescription coverage;
- Health and disability insurance;
- Paid annual vacation time;
- Retirement plan.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Eicher Company Mandideep Job Vacancy.