Electrician Jobs in Calgary AB, You are an experienced Journeyperson Electrician or seasoned Apprentice Electrician with industrial construction experience. You will be an integral part of the Ledcor team working in Fort McMurray, AB. The successful candidate will be responsible for operating in accordance with quality, safety, and efficiency standards.
Join the Ledcor team in Fort McMurray AB today!
- Reads and interprets electrical, and electrical code specifications.
- Grounding cable tray, cable pull, and terminations and lighting installation.
- Installs replaces, maintains, and repairs electrical systems and related electrical equipment.
- Splices join and connect the wire to form circuits.
- Tests circuits to ensure integrity and safety.
- Take direction from supervisors and work well in a team environment.
- Must have a Journeyperson Electrician’s Ticket or be a registered Electrical Apprentice from a recognized provincial training authority.
- Must successfully complete pre-access drug and alcohol testing.
- Electrical experience in an industrial setting is considered an asset.
- Must possess a valid CSO or BSO certificate.
- The ability to work with minimal supervision is an asset.
- Experienced applicants that reside in Fort McMurray or surrounding areas will be given preference due to the location of this project.
- 14 days on / 7 days off rotational shift, 10-hour workdays.
- Camp-based accommodations with private washrooms are provided.
- Travel allowance provided from approved locations.
- Work will be primarily outdoors in various weather conditions.
- Benefits provided by CLAC.
Ledcor Industrial offers an integrated range of services from construction, engineering, and maintenance to pipe fabrication and module assembly. We offer turnkey solutions to our oil and gas clients and have built some of the continent’s largest oil and gas projects.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion, and belonging.