Engineering Jobs in Kuwait, Civil engineers are responsible for creating, improving, and protecting our I’m mediate environment. They plan and oversee construction and rebuilding, as well as the maintenance of roads, bridges, tunnels, railways, dams, harbors, power plants, and airports.
To ensure success, the ideal candidate should be comfortable splitting their hours between the office, on-site visits, and attending council meetings.
The civil engineer should be a critical thinker and have sound subject knowledge of mathematics and physics to identify and solve engineering problems. You must also possess a certain level of creativity in order to present innovative solutions and improvements to technical processes.
|Hiring Organization||HR Plus Consultancy|
|Post Name||Civil Engineer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||KWD 5500 To KWD 6000 Per Month|
|Location||Kuwait City, Kuwait 47040|
To be the loyal and reliable partner of choice for human resource and manpower recruitment solutions in Kuwait and the region. To lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce and experienced manpower solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
We operate as a respected and trusted business partner. We value loyalty, integrity, and professionalism. We treat all people with dignity and respect. We empower our employees to achieve high performance and customer service excellence.
HR+ specialized manpower recruitment firm for experienced employees for Top Management, Banking/Financial Services, HR/Public Relations, Production Manufacturing, Construction & Engineering, Food & Beverage, Medical & Healthcare, IT, E-Commerce, and Retails.
- Developing detailed designs.
- Doing feasibility assessments and site inspections.
- Preparing and implementing project plans.
- Researching and providing estimates for projects.
- Reviewing government regulations and ordinances.
- Monitoring and optimizing safety procedures, production processes, and regulatory compliance.
- Making recommendations or presenting alternative solutions to problems.
- Confidently liaising with clients and other professional subcontractors.
Skills & Requirements
- Registration/Licensure as a professional engineer may be required.
- A minimum of 5 years of industry knowledge may be strongly desired.
- Familiarity with design software, such as Autodesk, AutoCAD Civil 3D, and MicroStation.
- Knowledge of map creation software and photo imaging software.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, with a high level of accuracy in calculations and design.
- Excellent time management skills to ensure project deadlines are met.
- High Earning Potential. On average, a fresher in civil engineering can earn up to 3-4 lakhs per annum as a starting package.
- Great Growth Prospects. Civil engineering is a domain of study that offers opportunities for quick appraisals in a career.
- Networking Opportunities.
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Engineering Jobs Kuwait.
10 thoughts on “Engineering Jobs in Kuwait”