Engineering Jobs in England, UK , We are looking for a skilled Program engineer who, along with our excellent software development team, will be responsible for working on projects that are currently being developed by our company. You will also be working closely with clients and cross-functional departments to communicate project statuses and proposals.
Duties will include but are not limited to developing and directing system validation and testing methods, as well as directing our programming initiatives. You will also need at least five to seven years of Program engineering or software development experience, preferably in a related field to be successful in this role.
Preparing, scheduling, coordinating, and monitoring the assigned engineering projects. Monitoring compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards, and specifications. Interacting daily with the clients to interpret their needs and requirements and representing them in the field
|Hiring Organization||Martin-Baker Aircraft Company|
|Post Name||Program Engineer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 1900 To GBP 2000 Per Month|
|Location||Denham, England, United Kingdom UB9 5AJ|
ABOUT Martin-Baker has been the world leader in the design and manufacture of ejection and crashworthy seats for over 70 years. A family-run business at our core, we’ve saved over 7,600 lives in our time and have been honored to receive 11 Queen’s Awards.
Constantly innovating and pioneering ejection seat development, we’ve dedicated all of our years as a family-run business to saving pilots’ lives. As the world’s leading manufacturer of ejection seats and related equipment, we’re the only company to offer a fully integrated escape system that satisfies the very latest in pilot operational capability and safety standards.
Ejection seats are understandably complex: every facet of the safety system must work perfectly to safeguard a precious life, from initiation, escape path clearance, ejection sequencing, stabilization, life support, and parachute descent to final rescue and so much more. We believe that, when an ejection seat may represent a crew member’s last chance to survive, there can be no compromise.
- Developing and directing software system validation and testing methods.
- Directing our programming initiatives
- Overseeing the development of documentation.
- Working closely with clients and cross-functional departments to communicate project statuses and proposals.
- Analyzing data to effectively coordinate the installation of new systems or the modification of existing systems.
- Managing the software development lifecycle.
- Monitoring system performance.
- Communicating key project data to team members and building cohesion among teams.
- Developing and executing project plans.
- Applying mathematics and statistics to problem-solving initiatives.
- Applying best practices and standard operating procedures.
- Creating innovative solutions to meet our company’s technical needs.
- Testing new Programs and fixing bugs.
- Shaping the future of our systems.
Skills & Requirements
- Hands-on programming experience using relevant languages.
- Experience using relevant tool suites.
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Experience managing the software development lifecycle.
- The ability to prioritize activities and deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Experience working with clients and business partners.
- A comprehensive understanding of computer science concepts.
- Excellent coding skills.
- Extensive knowledge of agile methodologies.
- Strong team-building skills.
- The ability to travel as necessary.
- The rate of pay is very good.
- The skills are transferable.
- Work anywhere.
- Comfortable Working Environment.
- Constant learning curve.
- You can be as creative as you want.
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
87 thoughts on “Engineering Jobs in England, UK”