English Jobs in Germany, We are hiring a customer service representative to manage customer queries and complaints. You will also be asked to process orders and modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels.
A Customer Service Representative, or CSR, will act as a liaison, provide product/services information, answer questions, and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
The best CSRs are genuinely excited to help customers. They’re patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. They love to talk and understand the value of good communication skills.
|Hiring Organization||Timecon GmbH & Co. KG|
|Post Name||Customer Representative|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||EUR 15 To EUR 18 Per Hour|
|Location||Münster, North Rhine-Westphalia Germany 48143|
We have specialized in filling positions in the fields of “Technology and Engineering”, “Office Management” and the IT sector. At each of our five locations in the northwest, we have specialist teams in which our consultants can focus on specific professional fields and thus gain expertise.
Through constant, often long-term cooperation with well-known companies, from medium-sized companies to global players, we enjoy great trust from our clients. An intensive network of contacts and in-depth knowledge of the market enable us to accurately match exciting companies with the right candidates.
- Respond to customers’ inquiries via phone, chat, and email.
- Support private or business customers via email and chat.
- Acquisition and maintenance of customer data, master data, and transaction data.
- Clarification of customer inquiries, and comprehensive advice to customers regarding search engine marketing.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
Skills & Requirements
- Good English language skills in both speaking and writing.
- Native skills in another language.
- Service-oriented, patient and friendly manner.
- Professional communication skills and accordant soft skills.
- Affinity for technology, combined with an interest in various topics.
- Solid PC skills (browser handling, MS Office)
- Sufficient typing skills.
- High salary potential.
- International opportunities.
- Improve the world.
- Think creatively.
- Globally recognized degrees.
- Professional experience.
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We are not promised a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.