English Speaking Jobs in Germany, An English teacher is responsible for ensuring that students learn proper grammar, writing, and reading comprehension. They are responsible for creating lesson plans that will teach students the skills they need.
A few of the main duties of an English teacher are answering student questions, grading student tests and essays, tracking student progress, and teaching students the importance of English. They also have to communicate to the parents of students.
Some of the jobs titles that an English teacher could grow into are principal and vice principal. One of the most important skills that an English teacher will have is the ability to give constructive criticism. Another skill is communication as the English teacher will need to be able to communicate effectively with students.
|Hiring Organization||St. George’s – The British International School Munich|
|Post Name||English Teacher|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||EUR 1000 To EUR 2000 Per Month|
|Location||Munich, Bavaria, Germany 80939|
St. George’s School Cologne opened, and has developed from a small English primary school to an English international day and boarding school for pupils of all ages. Our progress has also been reflected by the opening of further St. George’s Schools. Throughout this time, the founders’ vision, that children love to come to school, has been the driving force behind our success.
It gives us a great deal of pleasure to prepare your children for their future. We promote individual talents and interests within a structured and inspiring environment and give pupils room for development. We teach how to learn and, above all, we pass on the pleasure of learning.
English private school education is demanding but the motivation of our English-speaking staff combined with a proven, friendly atmosphere determines the spirit of the St. George’s Schools. Our consistently impressive results, both in the classroom and in public examinations, are the product of sound teaching methods.
Intercultural communication, mutual respect and understanding are prerequisites for successful learning. This, combined with fluency in English, is the best possible preparation for the future in a globally connected world.
- Create lesson plans for students
- Grade student essays and tests
- Ensure that the classroom stays orderly
- Encourage students to read out loud in class
- Write progress reports for students
- Create tests for students
- Assign essays and homework to students
- Assign books for students to read
- Comfortable working with students of different levels
- Great speaking and writing skills
- Ability to create lesson plans
- Certified by the state board
- Ability to pass a background check
- Great interpersonal skills
- Great grammar knowledge
- Knowledge about great works of literature
- Job Stability and Holidays.
- Form a Strong Bond with Students.
- Builds Leadership Skills.
- Learn and Teach.
- Nostalgic Feeling.
- Every Day is an Exciting Day for a Teacher.
- Opportunity to Make a Difference in Someone else’s Life.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for English Speaking Jobs in Germany.