English Teacher Vacancy Berlin: Berlin Metropolitan School is a Private organization which is hiring Any Graduate for the Full-Time (8 hours) job for the Post of English Teacher with salary of EUR 1500 To EUR 2000 Per Month in Berlin, Germany.
Our company is looking for an office assistant to be responsible for handling clerical tasks in our office. This may include organizing files, scheduling appointments, writing copy, proofreading, receiving guests, and more, depending on the company and its needs.
In order for you to be selected as a English Teacher Vacancy Berlin , you will need the ability to write clearly and be proficient with word processing applications. A pleasing personality with strong communication skills is also highly valued.
|Hiring Organization||Berlin Metropolitan School|
|Post Name||English Teacher|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||EUR 1500 To EUR 2000 Per Month|
|Location||Berlin, Germany 10115|
BMS is the oldest international school in the center of Berlin. 1000 students from 68 countries attend our school and are taught using the best international and national curriculum programs.
The Berlin Metropolitan School is an all-day school, allowing students from kindergarten through 12th grade to complete a modern and values-based education, culminating in an internationally recognized diploma.
- Organize classroom lectures and coursework.
- Prepare materials and activities.
- Assign homework and interesting exercises.
- Identify students with special requirements and create individualized plans.
- Determine exam and assignment grades.
- Provide feedback based on workload and classroom behavior.
- Keep a record of students’ attendance and grades.
- Research new language teaching methods.
- Manage classroom crises and resolve conflict.
Skills & Requirements
- Previous experience as an English teacher.
- Knowledge of various teaching methods.
- Deep understanding of the national curriculum and English language requirements.
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills.
- A patient and resilient personality.
- Dedication to students and education.
Benefits of English Teacher Vacancy Berlin:
- Make a positive impact.
- Be a role model.
- Embrace a balanced lifestyle.
- Have variety in your career.
- Join the school community.
- Share your passion.
- Enjoy the rewards and financial incentives.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a English Teacher Vacancy Berlin job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.