Entry Level Jobs in Calgary, Go from campus to CDW, Canada’s number one name for IT solutions. As a Fortune 200 leader, we are driving meaningful technological change for companies in virtually every industry.
Our entry-level sales training program provides 24 months of cutting-edge, hands-on sales and product training to effectively develop and prepare you for your career in technology sales.
We are looking for high-energy, driven self-starters to sell the most innovative and trusted technology brands in the IT industry.
Join us and you will start out as a Sales Account Representative with a dedicated career progression path towards Account Manager, Senior Account Manager, and Executive Account Manager.
You’ll quickly learn that all sales opportunities here are a chance to forge a relationship, rather than complete a transaction. We’ll teach you everything you need to know to become a trusted technology consultant and advisor.
Whether an organization needs a single tablet or an entirely virtual environment, you’ll have the sales training, mentoring, tools, and resources to connect with your customers and solve their most complex IT challenges.
|Hiring Organization||CDW Canada|
|Post Name||Entry Level Inside Sales – Sales Training Program|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 15 To CAD 17 Per Hour|
|Location||Calgary, Alberta, Canada T2E 8W6|
What you’ll do
- Build, grow, and maintain positive relationships with your customers
- Educate, strategize, and successfully sell the industry’s top technology products, services, and solutions
- Prospect for new customers through a high volume of customer touchpoints to effectively grow your book of business
- Research current and potential customers in order to understand their business to better educate them on the value of working with CDW
- Collaborate with peers and industry partners to bring the best technology solutions to your customers
In-depth Training & Development
- You’ll become proficient with CDW’s extensive portfolio of products, services, and solutions through six weeks of instructor-led, interactive learning in the classroom, making the transition from campus to career much easier.
- Sales Academy: Four months of hands-on selling and training with one-on-one coaching while you begin to build your book of business. You will work directly with a dedicated manager to strategically craft and build consultative relationships with customers and offer customized, creative solutions to their business needs.
- Sales Residency: Ongoing training, development, and mentorship to ensure that you are up to date on the ever-changing technology trends while you continue to expand your book of business and develop relationships with your customers.
What you need to succeed
- Self-motivated, ambitious, and interested in directly impacting the business landscape through technology solutions
- Passion for relationship building, creative problem-solving, and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate resiliency in adverse situations
- Natural curiosity and a desire to learn, grow and develop your skillset
- Ability to verbally communicate and develop and nurture lasting customer relationships
- Leadership experience on campus through community involvement, student organizations, internships, and/or work
- Paid training program
- Unlimited earning potential: base salary plus uncapped commission upon completion of classroom training
- Incredible potential for advancement for motivated performers – a majority of our sales leaders at CDW started in this role
- Ongoing community involvement opportunities and our charitable match program
- The opportunity to work in a highly supportive and entrepreneurial environment – we reward innovative thinkers and strong performers
Who we are
CDW is a leading technology solutions provider to business, government, education, and healthcare organizations in Canada, the United States, and the United Kingdom.
Our fingerprints can be found on technology in workplaces of more than 250,000 companies; from fresh-faced startups to international conglomerates. With the breadth of products and services we offer, there is no request too big or too small.
What you can expect from us: Culture, coworkers, careers.
CDW is not only the People Who Get IT but the People who get People. Our relationships are fueled by our deep expertise and grounded in the CDW Way. Our empowering leadership makes things happen and inspires their teams to do the same.
From the teammates beside us to the leaders who guide us, we move forward together. At CDW, you’ll work with people who inspire you. People with positive, success-driven attitudes who you will learn and forge strong relationships with.
Bring your best true self—and your best ideas—to CDW. Because diverse perspectives bring forth better problem solving—and better solutions for our customers in a rapidly evolving technology landscape.
The well-being of our employees is essential to us. CDW offers a comprehensive benefits package, which includes health, dental and vision coverage, coworker stock purchase program, paid vacation time and sick days, RRSP/DPSP and DPSP match, tuition reimbursement, and coworker discounts, and other generous perks.
Related Jobs For You