Mechanical Engineering for Indian
Entry Level Mechanical Engineering Jobs in Singapore- We are looking for a Mechanical Engineer to work on all product stages from research and development to design and manufacture, through to installation and final commissioning.
The goal is to design and fabricate mechanical components of innovation and excellence.
Our client is a leading global supplier of semiconductor process equipment for wafer processing. Committed to delivering innovative technology in the semiconductor industry, this rapidly expanding company is now looking for a Mechanical Engineer II to join the dynamic team.
Mechanical Engineer Duties for Entry Level Mechanical Engineering Jobs in Singapore:
- Review, plan and manage Continuous Improvement Process (CIP) activities
- Interpret business needs and translate them into application requirements
- Collaborate with product and process experts (R&D, Project Marketing, Global Ops, IT, and external consultants) in order to identify, develop, test and deploy new solutions
- Create and update user instructions and reference information in PLM Wiki
- Prepare and create content for online training courses
- Support and prepare PLM hands-on training courses
- Create and maintain KPI reporting
- Provide user support for PLM related questions and issues
- Support other departments as PLM subject matter expert in meetings or projects
Mechanical Engineer Responsibilities for Entry Level Mechanical Engineering Jobs in Singapore:
- Perform a full lifecycle product development (design, develop, test prototypes, manufacture and implement)
- Design systems and components that meet needs and requirements
- Produce outline designs
- Conduct experiments methodically, analyse data and interpret results
- Test and evaluate theoretical designs
- Identify, formulate and produce effective solutions to emerging problems
- Evaluate final product’s overall performance, reliability and safety
- Alter and modify design to meet requirements and to eliminate malfunctions
- Estimate budget and scope of project
- Solicit observations from operators
- Prepare product reports and documentation
- Engage in lifelong learning and develop new theories or methods
Mechanical Engineer Requirements and Skills for Entry Level Mechanical Engineering Jobs in Singapore:
- Proven working experience in mechanical engineering
- Working experience with product lifecycle management (PLM), finite element analysis (FEA) and computational fluid dynamics (CFD)
- Hands-on experience with computer-aided engineering (CAM) and computer-aided manufacturing (CAE)
- Familiarity with 2D or 3D engineering design and manufacturing tools (e.g., AutoCAD, ProE or other)
- Adequate knowledge of engineering analysis tools (ANSYS, ProMechanica or similar)
- Mathematical computing and analysis tools knowledge (Matlab, Excel, LabView etc)
- Solid understanding of core concepts including mechanics, kinematics, thermodynamics, materials science etc.
- Creativity and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate technical knowledge in a clear and understandable manner
- Technical writing skills
- BSc degree in Engineering
- Display confidence during the interview.
- Let the interviewer start the dialogue.
- Maintain eye contact.
- Develop answers in your head before you respond.
- Positive end to the interview is another way to ensure your success.
- guidelines to protect yourself from scams-
- Don’t provide confidential information until you have signed a contract with the potential employer.
- Do not share your personal, non-work related information or Bank information over phone or email.
- Do not trust anyone asking for any kind of payment for Job Applications.
- Beware of anyone promising a guaranteed job/interview call.