Excellence Manager Job in Delhi, Your primary objective will be to deliver Customer Excellence by ensuring that operations + customer goals are aligned. You will do this by working with a variety of internal-external stakeholders while focusing on the following key objectives
Post Name – Excellence Manager
Qualification – Any Graduate
Industry – Private
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours 8 Hours
Salary – 30000/- To 35000/- Per Month
Location – Delhi, India 110070
Your primary objective will be to deliver Customer Excellence by ensuring that operations + customer goals are aligned. You will do this by working with a variety of internal-external stakeholders while focusing on the following key objectives
- Ownership of relationships with Logistics Service Providers serving customer’s business
- Ensuring LSPs are properly on-boarded into the agreed operational process between KNIL + customer including connectivity between Logistics Service Provider + KN Integrated logistics for transport instruction provision + for shipment status provision.
- Securing adherence of Logistics Service Provider to agreed SOPs + LSP operational performance in line with
the agreed KPIs targets
- Value creation for customers based on transport market knowledge/expertise/experience, as well as through
efficient management of/collaboration with Logistics Service Providers.
- Developing digital agenda with Logistics Service Providers in terms of automation of operational processes and
real-time availability of shipment status information
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- We want to be the best company to work for the best company to work with. You will own the customer
engagement cycle. Your day will be varied as you lead + coach your team to success, ensuring they all know their
objectives + are fully empowered to meet them.
- Consult with your team to ensure they are pursuing customer opportunities with competitive proposals in line
with our capabilities. Consider the status of current + new contracts, ensuring that we close these in line with our
- During the day, follow up with your team to ensure that new customers are being on-boarded in compliance with
our Zero Failure processes and that we are delivering as promised to our customers.
- On a regular basis, consult with key stakeholders + customers to review progress, ensuring a focus on continuous
improvement + high customer retention rates
- Finally focus on evolving our customer relationships, forming trust + deeper relationships to enable new
With over 79000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne+Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne+Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne+Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.