|Hiring Organization||Gulf International Bank|
|Post Name||Executive Assistant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 10000 To AED 11000 Per Month|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
We are growing, right across the GCC and across all our business areas. From our strong base of 40 years of banking in Bahrain, we have the ambition to become the first pan-GCC universal bank and we are driving our strategy to achieve that ambition.
Our retail bank, meem, is expanding rapidly as more customers become excited about our innovative use of the latest technology to make banking simpler. Alongside this, and building on our unparalleled experience, our established wholesale and treasury businesses are also growing across the region, with expansion in KSA, UAE, and Bahrain.
You will have the space to be innovative and we encourage creativity. It’s also a culture of excellence and collaboration with a passion for our customers. Our growth is built on this trust with our customers, with a desire to always make things better.
- Preparing financial statements, reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents.
- Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Helping prepare for meetings.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Greeting visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with executives.
- Making travel arrangements for executives.
- Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Provide general administrative support.
Skills & Requirements
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- In-depth understanding of the entire MS Office suite.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Getting to do a little bit of everything.
- Working with everyone at the company.
- Guiding a company’s strategic direction.
- Making plans.
- Finding growth within the same role.
- Being in the know.
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying.