Expatriates Jobs in Jubail– Expat is a Private organization which is hiring AnyBE/B.Tech Graduate for the Full-Time (8 hours) job for the Post of Electrical Engineer with salary of SAR 3500 To SAR 3700 Per Month in Jubail, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia 35412
We Expatriates Jobs in Jubail are hiring an electrical engineer to design and implement complex industrial, commercial, and domestic electrical systems. To do well in this role you should be a licensed professional engineer and have extensive experience as an electrical engineer.
|Post Name||Electrical Engineer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SAR 3500 To SAR 3700 Per Month|
|Location||Jubail, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia 35412|
Dedicated to life abroad, Expat.com is the leading website to make your ex-pat project a success. It provides free information and advice to ex-pats and expats-to-be, by inviting them to share their experiences.
In charge of the website architecture, they offer you a unique space to easily access to the information you are looking for. The marketing and communication team offers to meet the ex-pats needs worldwide, introducing new services for expatriates and helping professionals to widen their audience.
- Designing, maintaining, implementing, or improving electrical instruments, facilities, components, equipment products, or systems for industrial, commercial, or domestic purposes.
- Performing a wide range of engineering tasks by operating computer-assisted design or engineering software and equipment.
- Conferring with customers, engineers, and others to discuss existing or potential engineering products or projects.
- Ensuring that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements by preparing electrical systems specifications, technical drawings, or topographical maps.
- Establishing construction, manufacturing, or installation standards or specifications by performing a wide range of detailed calculations.
- Ensuring compliance with specifications, codes, or customer requirements by directing or coordinating installation, manufacturing, construction, maintenance, documentation, support, or testing activities.
- Writing reports and compiling data regarding existing and potential electrical engineering projects and studies.
- Preparing specifications for purchases of electrical equipment and materials.
- Supervising or training project team members.
- Licensed as a professional engineer.
- Experience in using or a desire to learn the required software.
- Knowledge of applicable codes related to electronic engineering.
- Proficient in design and calculation software.
- Increased employee satisfaction.
- Reduced professional development costs.
- Proactive succession planning
- Employee empowerment.
- Leadership and skill development.
- Stronger inner-organizational networks.
- Goal achievement.
- Facilitates the growth and development of high-potential leaders.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Expatriates Jobs in Jubail.