Fabric Maintenance Jobs Qatar, Organize bulk standards, review & approve bulk quality/color & assist Fabric Manager in daily administration. Required Experience and Qualifications: 2 years’ experience in related field. Knowledge of the global market
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND ACTIVITIES, HSE
- Drive an incident-free environment by establishing and maintaining a strong safety culture.
- Contribute to the development and execution of safe work processes, operating procedures, and guidelines to ensure process safety, operational safety, and plant integrity.
- Organize the activities and work of subordinates to ensure compliance to relevant health, safety (occupational & process), and environmental excellence procedures and controls within the area of responsibility to guarantee employee safety, legislative compliance, and a responsible environmental attitude.
Main Role & Deliverables
- Perform all day-to-day coordination and interface tasks of the BRP FM Contractor related to offshore issues arising from the performance of the FM contract services.
- Reinforce the various client strategies and objectives with the employing contracting service company and offshore workforce.
- Take instruction and direction from the BRP Management Team to deliver FM strategic objectives based on COMPANY FM drivers within budget and with minimal disruption to the planned activities.
- Form part of the FM Team within the Campaign/Shutdown FOPS department and be accountable for safely, effectively, and efficiently delivering on KPI targets and agreed milestones.
- Ensure all BRP FM scopes are manned as per the IOP available POB slots with competent tradesmen
- Ensure BRP FM personnel certification(s) are valid and in date, that will not lapse during any offshore trip
- Ensure BRP FM Contractor submits CTRs per the yearly planned activities and SAP Management System ID codes
- Ensure all planned activities have realistic CTRs and raise an aligning PO within SAP Management System
- Engineering National Certificate – Relevant industry experience within a Coatings Quality & Surveying arena considered
- NACE – ICorr – Frosio Level 3 Coating Inspector
- TBOSIET / UK BOSIET / FOET
- Fitness for Offshore Work
- Fluent in written and spoken English with the ability to communicate clearly and precisely
- Advanced report writing skills, ability to prepare detailed condensed FM-specific reports
- Ability to evaluate and present survey information into m2 and required materials as per the specified coating system(s)
- Technical and Practical knowledge of surface preparation and coating application processes
- All aspects of Quality Control and Quality Assurance via Stage Inspections of progressive surface preparation and coating application(s)
- Thorough understanding of personal and personnel safety within an offshore environment including Permit to Work Systems
- Thorough understanding of all aspects of operating surface preparation and coating application specialist equipment
- Appreciation and awareness of process safety within an offshore environment
- Acceptable fitness levels with the ability to work at height
- High level of understanding and ability to read technical drawings – Plot Plans, P&ID, Isometrics, Structural
Related Jobs For You
|Hamad Hospital Qatar Job Vacancies|
|Qatar Vacancy Today|
|House Driver Job in Qatar|
|Jobs in Qatar For Freshers|
|Jobs in Qatar With Free Visa and Ticket|