Farm Jobs in Canada, We are looking for a farmer to oversee our farming operations. The responsibilities of a Farmer include performing physical labor, operating heavy machinery, and supervising farm workers.
To be successful as a farmer, you should demonstrate a passion for the outdoors, knowledge of agricultural machinery, and physical stamina. Ultimately, a top-notch Farmer should possess physical strength, good hand-eye coordination, and a keen interest in agriculture.
|Hiring Organization||Pure Flavor Farms|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 2500 To CAD 3000 Per Month|
|Location||Staples, Ontario, Canada N0P 2J0|
Pure Flavor is committed to supporting healthier lifestyles by providing greenhouse-grown vegetables that meet our exceptional quality standards. Remain a humble, trusted, and progressive company that treats our growers, employees, and customers as valued partners in our sustainable growth.
Take a flip through our storybook to learn more about our company and how our greenhouse-grown veggies come to life. Like the colors of a rainbow, the flavors are endless and so are the opportunities to increase fresh consumption across North America.
Jamie is a 3rd generation vegetable icon with a passion for providing healthy and flavorful food to consumers across North America. His knack for finding the next “big thing” has made Pure Flavor a leader in the produce world. He believes family always comes first and approaches his role as President with the same mentality. And his frequent flyer miles are world record worthy.
- Handling heavy machinery.
- Repair faulty vehicles and machinery.
- Managing farming activities.
- Overseeing farmworkers.
- Devising strategies for harvesting or breeding.
- Liaising with clients.
Skills & Requirements
- Knowledge of farming best practices.
- Able to work long hours on location.
- Good communication skills.
- Must be physically fit.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination.
- Instills a passion, love, and respect for the land.
- Builds character.
- Instills a good work ethic.
- Teaches responsibility.
- Facilitates a bond with family and a common project.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Farm Jobs in Canada with Free Visa Sponsorship.