FedEx Jobs In Texas, Our expanding company is seeking to hire an operations manager to join our leadership team. You will be in charge of providing inspired leadership for the operation of one of our organization’s lines of business, which involves making important policy and strategic decisions, as well as the development and implementation of operational policies and procedures.
FedEx Jobs In Texas, An operations manager is a key part of a management team and oversees high-level HR duties, such as attracting talent and setting training standards and hiring procedures. They also analyze and improve organizational processes, and work to improve quality, productivity, and efficiency. They are sometimes known as a chief operating officer or COO.
You will also be assisting our Human Resources department with recruiting, when necessary, and help promote a company culture that encourages morale and performance. Successful candidates will have a bachelor’s degree in operations management (or a related field) and have prior experience in a management or leadership position. A deep understanding of financial management is also a plus.
|Hiring Organization||FedEx Office Print & Ship Center|
|Post Name||Operations Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 2500 To USD 3200 Per Month|
|Location||San Antonio, Texas, United States 78238|
On our first day of operations, we delivered 186 packages. Now, we deliver millions every day, all over the globe. Collaboration and innovation fueled our growth. Dedication to an outstanding customer experience drives us to where now meet next.
Discover what it’s like to be a part of the FedEx team. Get a feel for our company culture, meet some special team members, learn about our leaders, and more. We’re committed to innovating. Practicing inclusion. Delivering more sustainable solutions. And improving all the time. See how we put these commitments into practice.
We’re invested in improving the global community. Learn how we spend time, money, and resources to make a difference to individuals, businesses, and communities. Want to be a part of our team? Check out current openings near you. Plus, find out more about our culture with a look at our “I am FedEx” videos.
- Provide inspired leadership for the organization.
- Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
- Develop, implement, and review operational policies and procedures.
- Assist HR with recruiting when necessary.
- Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
- Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
- Work with senior stakeholders.
- Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
- Work with the board of directors to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals.
- Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
- Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
- Support worker communication with the management team.
Skills And Requirements
- Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet, and cash-flow management.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Solid understanding of financial management.
- Stock options,
- Performance bonuses,
- Health and dental insurance,
- Sick leave,
- Paid vacations,
- Retirement savings plan.
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
2 thoughts on “FedEx Jobs In Texas”