Film Jobs NYC, A production assistant works under the supervision of the production manager and as part of the production team. Duties include general administrative and clerical tasks that may be requested by team members to complete projects efficiently and on time. Depending on the company.
A production assistant may progress to a managerial position upon completion of further education in a related field. While a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent is required, most companies prefer candidates to possess in-depth knowledge and a passion for the industry.
Experience in the field is also preferred with the need for good verbal and written communication skills. Other valuable skills include the ability to work efficiently with minimal supervision and the physical ability to stand, walk and move around for long hours at a time.
- Organization Name: Sinema Films
- Post Name: Production Assistant
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Industry: Private
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Job Experience: Freshers
- Salary: USD 30 To USD 40 Per Hour
- Location: New York City, New York, United States 10018
Sinema Films is a New York-based production company that creates filmed content for direct clients and agencies. We develop material that audiences want to watch. Our work is characterized by strong storytelling and stellar visuals. With insight on the latest marketing strategies.
We help brands achieve a unique voice that cuts through the clutter associated with contemporary media. Deep down, we’re just geeky storytellers and advertising enthusiasts who get uber excited about the lighting of a film shoot, or the lift in sales after launching a campaign.
In our company, we are friends, and we share literally everything – right from each other’s Spotify playlists to Netflix passwords. Don’t judge us, people. We are a premier production company based out of New York and Los Angeles. Over the years we have partnered with brands and advertising agencies to produce content for TV and social media.
- Manage digital graphics and metadata for the production team.
- Archive and sync datasets and files for optimal performance.
- Suggest improvements for all deliveries as identified.
- Answer queries and communications through phone or email.
- Carry out necessary administrative duties as required.
- Perform clerical tasks as requested by the production team.
- Make suggestions for improvements on elements within each project.
- Takes minutes of meetings for record and reference.
- Familiar with general clerical and administrative tasks.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong passion for the industry.
- Self-driven and motivated.
- Able to work efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Able to stand, walk and move around for long hours at a time.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Organizational skills.
- Administrative skills.
- Disability Insurance.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Corporate Discounts.
- Paid Vacation.
- Retirement Plans.
- Paid Sick Leaves.
- Performance Bonus.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.