Finance Jobs Houston, US, We have a new role open in our team for a financial analyst. You will spend your day analyzing huge amounts of financial data and preparing various accounting and financial reports based on this data and your research-backed opinions. To excel in this role you need proven knowledge of various financial forecasting and corporate finance models.This may include forecasting future revenues and expenditures,
Financial analysts are responsible for tracking a company’s financial performance against a plan, analyzing business performance and market conditions to create forecasts, and helping senior management make tactical and strategic decisions by providing periodic reports. However, not all financial analysts work with financial institutions or help their employers make investments.
Financial analysts study performance investments such as stocks, bonds, commodities, and more to provide guidance to businesses and individuals making investment decisions. They may also advise companies on financial strategy decisions, such as the ideal structure of a corporation. They are responsible for analyzing financial statements and predicting the future performance of the company.
|Hiring Organization||Kinder Morgan|
|Post Name||Financial Analyst|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 4500 To USD 5000 Per Month|
|Location||Houston, Texas, United States 77002|
Kinder Morgan Provides Energy Transportation and Storage Services in a Safe, Efficient, and Environmentally Responsible Manner for the Benefit of People, Communities, and Businesses. A group of investors led by Executive Chairman Richard D. Kinder and former Vice Chairman William V. Morgan join forces to start Kinder Morgan Energy Partners (KMP). Based in Houston, KMP begins with a few assets, 175 employees, and an enterprise value of approximately $350 million.
Mr. Kinder and his management team take the reins of KN Energy, an integrated natural gas pipeline company. One of the largest assets acquired in this deal was the Natural Gas Pipeline Company of America (NGPL) system. KN Energy becomes Kinder Morgan, Inc. (NYSE: KMI), Kinder Morgan’s second publicly traded company. Today, KMI owns 37.5% of and operates NGPL
- Analyzing financial data.
- Researching macroeconomic and microeconomic conditions.
- Preparing accounting and other required reports and projections based on the analysis performed.
- Evaluating capital expenditures and asset depreciation.
- Establishing and evaluating records, statements, and profit plans.
- Identifying financial performance trends and financial risk, and making recommendations.
- Providing recommendations for improvement based on trends.
- Coordinating with other members of the finance team, such as a risk analyst when required to review financial information and forecasts.
- Providing financial models.
- Making financial forecasts.
- Analyzing inventory.
Skills And Requirements
- Proficiency with spreadsheets, databases, and financial software applications.
- Outstanding presentation, reporting, and communication skills.
- Proven knowledge of financial forecasting and diagnosis, corporate finance, and information analysis.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
- Proven leadership abilities.
- Deep understanding of the financial system and institutions.
- They can work in a variety of industries as the demand for Financial Analysts has increased a lot. Hence, flexibility is high and they can choose any domain of their choice.
- Financial Analysts get higher salaries and can earn up to 16% more than their non-certified peers.
- Job Security for Financial Analyst jobs is also very high as it validates their competency in liquidity, capital, and risk management functions.
- Financial Analysts can stand strong against other candidates in a tough job market. Thus, the Financial Analyst career can improve marketability.
- Choosing the Globally demanded Financial Analyst Designation helps in boosting your credibility.
Our Jobs Database:
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.