Financial Analyst Jobs in Google in Singapore , We have a new role open in our team for a financial analyst. You will spend your day analyzing huge amounts of financial data and preparing various accounting and financial reports based on this data and your research-backed opinions.
To excel in this role you need proven knowledge of various financial forecasting and corporate finance models. Financial analysts study performance investments such as stocks, bonds, commodities, and more to provide.
Guidance to businesses and individuals making investment decisions. They may also advise companies on financial strategy decisions, such as the ideal structure of a corporation.
|Post Name||Financial Analyst|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Post Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 4600 To SGD 5000 Per Month|
Google LLC (/ˈɡuːɡəl/ (listen)) is an American multinational technology company that focuses on artificial intelligence, search engine, online advertising, cloud computing, computer software, quantum computing, e-commerce, and consumer electronics.
It has been referred to as the “most powerful company in the world” and one of the world’s most valuable brands due to its market dominance, data collection, and technological advantages in the area of artificial intelligence.
It is considered one of the Big Five American information technology companies, alongside Amazon, Apple, Meta, and Microsoft.Google was founded in September, by Larry Page and Sergey Brin while they were Ph.D. students at Stanford University in California.
- Analyzing financial data.
- Researching macroeconomic and microeconomic conditions.
- Preparing accounting and other required reports and projections based on the analysis performed.
- Evaluating capital expenditures and asset depreciation.
- Establishing and evaluating records, statements, and profit plans.
- Identifying financial performance trends and financial risk, and making recommendations.
Skills & Requirements
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
- Proven leadership abilities.
- Strong understanding of business finance and analytics
- Great interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Higher Salaries. Earn up to 16% more than your non-certified peers.
- Increases Job Security.
- Better Career Flexibility.
- Improves Marketability.
- Boosts Credibility.
- Cutting Edge Skills and Knowledge: The knowledge and skills you gain on pursuing the program improve your job performance.
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
Related Jobs For You
Indeed Jobs NYC, United States
Government Work From Home Jobs in Delhi