Financial Coordinator Vacancy Kenya: EABL is a Private organization which is hiring Any Graduate for the Full-Time (8 hours) job for the Post of Financial Coordinator with salary of KES 22000 To KES 23000 Per Month in Nairobi, Kenya.
Financial coordinators coordinate companies’ accounts payable and receivable. A financial coordinator is responsible for keeping pertinent records and handling relevant inquiries. a meticulous, organized financial coordinator to organize and streamline our accounts payable and receivable. The financial coordinator will maintain documentation and records proficiently to ensure the correctness and promptness of deliverables.
|Post Name||Financial Coordinator|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||KES 22000 To KES 23000 Per Month|
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities for all employees and applicants. At EABL, we want our people to thrive, we are committed to their professional and personal development by offering and creating diverse opportunities. We also seek to maintain a diverse workforce where the different contributions made.
Our commitment to local raw materials sourcing goes beyond ensuring supplies to forging sustainable partnerships with farmers and the agribusiness community. Working with technical and academic research institutions, our research-led focus on developing high yield seed varieties also links in with regulatory agencies to ensure we provide only the highest seed quality to our farmers.
- Reporting activities related to pertinent processes.
- Handling utility and other bills swiftly.
- Ensuring accurate billing of customers.
- Handling billing problems and disputes.
- Liaising with various parties to gather and share relevant information.
- Making required adjustments to customer accounts.
- Entering adjustments into Oracle utility Customer Care and Billing (CC&B) system.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills are capable of maintaining strong relationships.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Team-management and leadership skills.
- Proficient with cash handling.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Proficient with MS Office Excel.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent people skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Disability Insurance.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Corporate Discounts.
- Paid Vacation.
- Retirement Plans.
- Paid Sick Leaves.
- Performance Bonus.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Financial Coordinator Vacancy Kenya .