Find Job in USA, We are looking to hire a junior accountant with an analytical mind and fantastic organizational skills. Junior accountants are expected to be detail-oriented, have strong problem-solving skills, work comfortably under pressure, and deliver on tight deadlines.
Junior accountants are trained financial professionals who provide support to businesses by managing daily accounting and financial tasks. hey compile reports and prepare, maintain and reconcile financial statements and other financial documents.
To ensure success, Junior accountants should be critical thinkers, proficient in math, and accurate with a solid understanding of account and financial reporting principles and practices.
|Hiring Organization||Bollore Logistics USA|
|Post Name||Junior Accountant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 30000 To USD 35000 Per Year|
|Location||Atlanta, Georgia, United States 30354|
Bolloré Logistics is committed to delivering reliable, flexible innovative, and value-creating solutions. Specializing in multimodal transport, the group is active in 4 businesses: Bolloré Ports, Bolloré Logistics, Bolloré Energy, and Bolloré Railways.
Bolloré Transport & Logistics is a major international transport and logistics operator with 35,125 employees across 111 countries on 5 continents that are working together to satisfy our global customers.
- Analyze financial information and prepare balance sheets.
- Coordinate with management and staff to prepare budgets.
- Ensure compliance with organizational guidelines and procedures, and federal and state regulations.
- Resolve account payable and receivable issues or queries.
- Comply with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) for financial statements.
- Assist in financial and tax audits, and general ledger preparation.
- Prepare income tax returns and corporate reporting requirements.
- Develop monthly financial statements that include cash flow, profit and loss statements, and balance sheets.
Skills & Requirements
- 1 year of accounting work experience (essential).
- Sound understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices.
- Analytical mind with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with superb organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Critical thinker with high proficiency in math.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent report writing, communication, and IT skills.
- Advanced competency in Microsoft Office and Accounting software packages.
- Opportunities for Advancement.
- The Pay range for an accountant is Competitive.
- The ability to start your own business.
- Gaining a better understanding of Taxation and Business Law
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.