Find Jobs in UK, Consumer Reliability Analytics helps Amazon service teams around the globe with the purpose of improving Amazon’s availability. We have solutions that process billions of data points each day.
Targeting to automatically detect anti-patterns and ensure resilience best practices. We also ensure Peak Shopping Event Readiness across all of Amazon’s marketplaces. We work to detect issues before they are happening using Machine Learning models.
We build tools and models to analyze the tests teams perform on their services and highlight improvement opportunities. We use the latest AWS technologies: Data Lake formation, AWS Kinesis, Lambda, Step Functions, SageMaker, and others.
CRA invests in training and career development, fosters collaboration and inclusivity, and drives continuous improvement. Joining the team will enable a path to improve your technical skills and also your own personal career growth.
We are a multicultural and diverse team with a common goal: to delight customers. This is your opportunity to develop a rewarding career in a unique environment – and be part of a passionate and international team to work hard, have fun and make history!
|Post Name||Senior Software Developer, Consumer Reliability Analytics|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 5318 To GBP 5500 Per Month|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom EC1A 2FD|
Key Job Responsibilities
- Consumer Reliability Analytics is looking for Software Development Engineers.
- Who wants to work every day creating, designing, and developing solutions?
- Will have a direct impact on improving the customer experience across.
- All of Amazon.com. You will be involved in all project phases and pursue your own initiatives and ideas to lead all of us.
- Experience leading the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability, and scaling) of new and current systems
- Non-internship professional software development experience
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- Hands-on experience developing in the last 3 years.
- Experience as a mentor, tech lead, OR leading an engineering team
- Development experience defining, developing, and maintaining web service APIs
- Development experience working with Big Data processing or event-based systems.
- Demonstrated ability to mentor other software developers to maintain architectural vision and software quality
- Comfortable collaborating with both technical and non-technical teams
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills.