Flight Attendant Jobs in Seattle, Our corporate teams set the strategies and operational plans to ensure the success of our company. Whether we use our expertise in accounting, human resources, finance, planning, legal, marketing, or any of our operational divisions, our shared passion for travel and our guests is what motivates us to achieve excellence each day. If you share our passion for creating an airline people love, we want to hear from you.
The Flight Operations Quality Assurance (FOQA) Analyst II identifies individual & systemic risks based on knowledge of standard flight operations practices. Upon identification of anomalies, coordinates with the appropriate departments across the organization to address and correct any identified risks.
|Hiring Organization||Alaska Airlines – Seattle, WA|
|Post Name||Flight Operations Quality Assurance Analyst|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 2000 To USD 2500 Per Month|
|Location||Seattle, Washington, United States 98158|
- Uses professional knowledge to analyze, interpret and deduce flight quality based on recorded airplane data.
- Provides support for the acquisition, validation, and analysis of recorded flight data.
- Facilitates the identification of anomalies and coordinates with the appropriate departments in addressing and correcting any identified hazards or risks.
- Coordinates the collection, validation, transcription, and dissemination of digitally recorded flight data to appropriate parties.
- Prepares and validates monthly, quarterly, special study, and project reports as required.
- Investigates mechanical problems reported by Maintenance & Engineering (M&E) or Flight Operations by using recorded data.
- Collaborates with FOQA Management Team (FMT) members to develop recommendations to improve outcomes in flight operations, citing recorded flight data when applicable.
- Acts as subject matter expert (SME) in cooperation with the FMT regarding data analysis.
- Liaises with maintenance to ensure appropriate type and quantity of recording media is available.
- Uses advanced computing techniques to create situational queries based on knowledge of standard flight operations.
- Attends monthly Divisional Analysis Groups (DAGs), Safety Review Boards (SRB), FMT, and other meetings to report operational trends, specific event findings, and recommendations.
- Reports activities of the FMT to include crew contacts.
- Works with software vendors to expand the capabilities of the FOQA department.
Skills & Requirements
- Aviation education related to Pilot Training, Operations, or Human Factors.
- Private pilot’s certificate.
- Effective communication skills (e.g., verbal, written, and listening).
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Detailed-oriented and highly organized, with the ability to multi-task and work independently with limited guidance in a fast-paced environment.
- Minimum age of 18.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Experience, and/or training, using FOQA data analysis and animation software.
- Working knowledge of aircraft systems and their operation.
- Working knowledge of in-depth research and analysis of commercial airline flight regimes and aircraft systems operation.
- Working knowledge of Flight Operations and Maintenance & Engineering division’s organization and procedures.
- Commercial or higher pilot certificate.
Job-Specific Leadership Expectations
Embody our values to own safety, do the right thing, be kind-hearted, deliver performance, and be remarkable.
- Competitive total rewards package
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401k match program
- Monthly incentive pay plan
- Annual incentive pay plan
- Generous paid time off
- Travel privileges on Alaska Airlines & Horizon Air
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
Related Jobs For You
|Jobs in Seattle For College Students|
|Maintenance Mechanic Jobs in Seattle|
|Personal Driver Job in Dubai|
|Chartered Accountant Job in Dubai|
|Software Engineer Job In US|