Food Service Worker Jobs in Delhi, Are you looking to make a difference by improving the health of our patients? Here you will find an innovative culture that is patient-focused and dedicated to making a difference.
We are committed to helping the population we serve, and our communities achieve optimum health and enjoy the best quality of life possible.
Hiring Organization – Bassett Healthcare
Post Name – Food Service Worker
Qualification – High School Diploma
Industry – Private
Employment Type – Full Time
Work Hours – 8 Hours
Salary – USD 10 To USD 15 Per Hour
Location – New York, United States 13753
- The Food Service Worker is required to learn our Cbord ordering system and be able to use the computer to pull up census sheets, and required training.
- The Food Service Worker will be required to take orders within the Cbord system and deliver them to patients.
- The Food Service Worker is responsible for maintaining cleanliness, safe, and sanitary conditions.
- The Food Service Worker is responsible for cold food preparations and documentation of cleanliness and preparation of cold food temperatures.
- The Food Service Worker is responsible for patient dishes and dish machine operations.
- Computer experience is required.
- Customer service and professionalism are a must.
Our commitment to our employees includes benefit programs that are designed to meet the various needs of our employee population.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability protection
- Retirement benefits and more…
Throughout our network, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through employee contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location and/or position.