|Hiring Organization||Fort Worth Fire Department|
|Post Name||Fire Fighter|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 4000 To USD 5000 Per Month|
|Location||Fort Worth, Texas, United States 76107|
Welcome to the City of Fort Worth Aviation Systems, home to three world-class airports — Alliance, Meacham International, and Spinks. Each airport offers a diverse industrial base, which makes it an attractive location for a variety of businesses.
Both Meacham International and Spinks Airports provide regional aviation services for air charter, corporate, business, and recreational flyers. The airports feature full-service FBOs, multiple maintenance facilities, flight schools, on-site rental car facilities, and hotel facilities only minutes away.
The City Secretary’s Office provides citizens with information on formal actions of the City Council; meeting dates, times, and places; election data; ordinances, contracts, deeds, and other official city documents.
- Inspect and implement health and safety regulations in commercial and residential properties.
- Coordinate with local police and ambulance service departments.
- Monitor and maintain vehicles, equipment, hydrants, and water supplies.
- Manage and extinguish forest or building fires.
- Analyze scenes of fire or accidents to identify possible causes.
- Remove debris and burned items from fire scenes.
- Prepare detailed incident reports and submit them to management.
- Participate in regular fire drills.
- Assist with the promotion of fire safety by attending talks, seminars, and training sessions.
Skills & Requirements
- Certification as emergency medical technicians (EMT) is favored.
- A minimum of 3 years of full-time firefighting experience is required.
- Outstanding physical strength and stamina.
- Excellent knowledge of first aid and CPR techniques.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Integrity, composure, and a reassuring manner.
- The ability to follow instructions.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Life Insurance & Disability Package.
- Firefighters’ Pension Commission
- Health Insurance.
- Longevity Pay.
- Dental Insurance.
- Workers’ Compensation.
- Firefighter’s Vacation Accrual.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying.