Free Visa Driver Job in Canada, We are searching for an honest, reliable route driver to complete deliveries for our company. Responsibilities include packing parcels and boxes into the vehicle, filling out route sheets and maintaining logs, and obtaining signatures from customers.
Route drivers deliver and sell goods from their vehicles while dealing directly with customers, delivering goods or services on either a retail or wholesale basis.
Communicating with dispatch and clients, as well as performing routine vehicle maintenance. To be successful as a route driver, you should demonstrate good driving and planning skills. Outstanding Route Drivers are physically fit, detail-oriented, and friendly being familiar.
|Hiring Organization||Topper Linen Supply Ltd|
|Post Name||Route Driver|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 12 To CAD 16 Per Hour|
|Location||Toronto, Ontario, Canada M6N 1B6|
Topper Linen and Uniform Service is an independently owned Canadian textile rental service. Topper was founded and remains a family-owned business that has been serving the lin-en and uniform rental needs of Toronto and the surrounding Ontario regions for over 60 years.
Toppers is proud to serve a wide range of Ontario communities, including Ajax, Bowmanville, Brampton, Burlington, Courtice, Guelph, Kingston, London, Markham, Milton, Mississauga, Niagara Falls, Oakville, Oshawa, Ottawa, Pickering, Richmond Hill, Toronto, Vaughan, and Whitby.
We operate out of a 64,000-square-foot facility, employ over 125 team members, and maintain 25 route service vehicles. With most textile rental companies owned by U.S. corporations, we are one of the few independently owned Canadian commercial laundries left in Ontario.
- Loading and unloading goods efficiently and carefully.
- Reading route sheets thoroughly, and planning trips to save time and fuel.
- Obeying rules of the road and company regulations at all times.
- Ensuring cargo is secured before moving off.
- Communicating with dispatch and contacting customers when required.
- Inspecting the company vehicle, which includes checking tire pressure, fluids, and fuel, and reporting any issues immediately.
- Interacting with customers in a friendly, professional manner.
- High school diploma.
- Valid driver’s license.
- A commercial driver’s license may be required depending on the type of vehicle.
- Physical strength and stamina.
- Ability to follow written, verbal, and telephonic instructions.
- A willingness to work overtime when required.
- Great mechanical skills.
- Paid Vacation.
- Retirement Plans.
- Paid Sick Leaves.
- Performance Bonus.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Free Visa Driver Job in Canada.