Freelance Jobs Singapore, We are looking for a talented and creative fashion editor to be responsible for the overall planning and creation of fashion-related content for our clients. Your responsibilities will include planning photo shoots and the final presentation of content for magazines, websites, and newspapers.
To be successful as a fashion editor, you should be creative and be able to inspire a team of journalists to produce extraordinary content that fits the brand’s style and target market. Ultimately, an outstanding fashion editor should be fashion-conscious and innovative.
Fashion editors oversee a team of writers who report on the latest fashion trends and news from the fashion industry. They are also responsible for the planning of stories, content development, photoshoots, and the presentation of fashion-related articles.
Hiring Organization – The Thread Theory
Post Name – Fashion Editor
Qualification – Any Graduate
Salary – SGD 4000 To SGD 4500 Per Month
Location – Singapore 369674
Based in Singapore and ships worldwide, The Thread Theory is an online women’s boutique that carries its own self-manufactured designs. Crafted for believers of a sound theory in pleasing threads, our designs combine fine quality and our brand’s signature romance.
The Thread Theory is a young and fast-growing fashion company. We’re constantly on the lookout for talented and dedicated individuals to join our family and make it better. At our office, it’s not just about making ends meet, but making a difference.
You will learn different skill sets, get plenty of hands-on opportunities, and a better big-picture view of the inner workings of a fashion company. And at our office, it’s not just about another colleague, but another friend. This young family believes in the power of a team and is always eager to listen and learn new perspectives as we help each other grow from strength to strength.
- Collaborating with a team of writers and fashion experts to create unique content.
- Checking content and editing articles produced by the writers.
- Coordinating with models, fashion designers, and photographers for photoshoots.
- Supervising and managing the layout of the magazine, website, or newspaper.
- Managing expenditures and budgets.
- Representing the brand at fashion shows and other networking events.
- Staying informed of the latest fashion trends and other related news.
- Undertaking regular visits to retail shops to see what fashion items are available.
Skills And Requirements
- An extensive portfolio of fashion-related work.
- Excellent visualization skills to be able to bring ideas to reality.
- Extended experience in copywriting, editing, and proofreading.
- Above-average experience with software such as InDesign and Photoshop.
- Good time-management skills and the ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- An unbiased critique. When you hire an editor they’ll tell you, in a professional and unbiased manner, what works and what doesn’t.
- A professional, easy-to-read document.
- A chance for better reviews.
- A better chance of being traditionally published.
- It sets you apart from the rest.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.