French Jobs London, Looking to join a huge name, a global heavyweight in their industry, and a household brand worldwide? Looking to acquire the skills necessary for a successful career in B2B management, with the opportunity to progress into any conceivable route? We have the opportunity for you!
As a Junior Project Consultant you’ll apply the lessons you learn from senior figures in order to manage the resources made available to you. Granted immediate responsibility, you’ll effectively run a mini-business within the business, managing budgets, change, and controlling risk. The successful graduate will be organized and a confident communicator. You’ll create and develop rapport with key decision makers in order to establish lucrative business deals and long-standing client relationships.
You’ll enjoy an unparalleled graduate package with our client! As well as outstanding career and earning potential, you’ll have the opportunity to travel internationally within an exciting, social working culture!
|Hiring Organization||Pareto – London|
|Post Name||Junior Project Consultant, French speaker|
|Qualification||Educated to degree level|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 35000 To GBP 55000 Per Year|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom EC1N 2TD|
Benefits/What you get:
- A competitive basic salary of £35-40k
- Y1 OTE of up to £55K
- Fantastic, unique bespoke training
- Excellent scope for progression and professional development with a global, market-leading company. You’ll enjoy salary increases year on year!
- A laptop
- A vibrant, welcoming culture with regular socials
- Modern, attractive open-plan offices
- Educated to degree level
- Bi-lingual fluency in English and French
- A positive outlook and a track record of success
- Possess exceptional communication skills
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed.
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under Equality. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.