Fresh Graduate Job in Canada for Foreigners, We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our marketing department and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies.
A Marketing Intern is a professional who assists in advertising and promotional efforts within a company. They are responsible for completing clerical and administrative duties, building social media campaigns, or preparing promotional materials.
As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our marketing and advertising team in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
|Hiring Organization||CDW Canada|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 12 To CAD 15 Per Hour|
|Location||Etobicoke, Ontario, Canada M9C 5L5|
CDW Canada is a leading provider of technology solutions for business, government, education, and healthcare. CDW Canada is a wholly-owned subsidiary of CDW Corporation, a Fortune 500 company with multi-national capabilities based in Vernon Hills, Illinois.
With more than 900 coworkers in nine offices across the country, CDW Canada helps customers achieve their goals by delivering integrated technology solutions and services that include security, cloud, data center, networking, collaboration, and digital transformation.
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns.
- Perform market analysis and research on the competition.
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks.
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail, and web).
- Prepare promotional presentations.
- Help distribute marketing materials.
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM).
- Help organize marketing events.
Skills & Requirements
- Strong desire to learn along with a professional driver.
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics, and Google Adwords).
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices.
- Digital marketing is on the boom.
- Good salary.
- Don’t have to go door-to-door to market the product.
- No specific qualification is required.
- The industry is always evolving.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
For More Jobs Visit freeonlinejobalert