Full time Jobs In Bangalore For Software Technologist, Philips is a global leader in health technology, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide and striving to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation. Driven by the vision of a better tomorrow.
But it’s not just what we do, it’s who we are. We are 80,000, wonderfully unique individuals, with two things in common. An unwavering sense of purpose and a relentless determination to deliver on our customers’ needs. It’s what inspires us to create meaningful solutions – the kind that make a real difference – when it matters most.
The world and our customers’ needs are changing faster than ever before and while we are proud of what we do already, we know we can do more. That’s why we need you, to help us tackle increasingly complex challenges posed by ever-evolving health and well-being needs.
In this role, you have the opportunity to make life better
Looking at the challenges the world is facing today Philips’ purpose has never been more relevant. So whatever your role, if you share our passion for helping others, you’ll be working towards creating a better and fairer future for all.
You are responsible for· Important Responsibility #1
- Delivering superior client integration architecture and services to establish and confirm Philips’s market positioning as the premier Healthcare Integration services firm
- Working in close partnership with peers to capture and maximize revenue opportunities by leveraging the broad array of skills in consulting, technology, finance, clinical and industry expertise Philips offers to clients
- Providing leadership in designing/delivering solutions in integration and interoperability areas.
- Deliver solutions using established products with the potential to also provide integration with emerging industry trends such as mobile applications, data analytics, population health management, personalized medicine, patient engagement, and others.
- Helping to avoid client escalations using interpersonal and process management skills. Resolves client satisfaction issues whenever possible without further escalation
- Supporting business expansion/collaboration opportunities across our global markets
- Building and fostering relationships, with colleagues across Philips and outside industries.
Designs, develops, tests, implements, and maintains interfaces for interoperability in alignment with the business and technical requirements.
- Participate and lead integration projects by analyzing vendor specs, developing interfaces, and troubleshooting any issues.
- Performs source code/versioning management function adhering to technical management guidelines.
- Collaborates with application and project team(s) to define the design and unit testing scenarios and scripts in alignment with business and system requirements.
- Contribute to and maintain a thorough understanding of application and integration standards, policies, and procedures.
- Ensures integration development deliverables are completed on time, within budget, and on quality.
- Researches and recommends appropriate integration development best practices, and tools
- Troubleshoots system problems and issues and looks for ways to improve interface performance
- Knows a variety of healthcare concepts, practices, and procedures
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Strong communication and interaction skills with third-party vendors and clients
- Contribute to and maintain a thorough understanding of application and integration standards, policies, and procedures
You are a part of
The EDI (Enterprise Diagnostic Informatics) business unit. As the only Software product business unit, EDI is leading the company in the move to a SaaS model.
To succeed in this role, you’ll need a customer-first attitude and the following
- Bachelors or Master’s degree, or equivalent experience in a technical field
- 12+ years of experience in integration services delivery for healthcare provider operations
- 5+ years of technical/team leadership, including building teams, technical feedback, competency development, communication of objectives, team engagement
- Extensive knowledge of the healthcare integration industry including current trends, challenges, and regulatory activity which may affect Philips’ clients
- Ability to design, configure, test, and document Rhapsody routes and technical solutions based on functional and business requirements. This includes front-end design, the configuration of Rhapsody installation, and tuning of the Rhapsody engine.
- Ability to reverse engineer existing healthcare IT interfaces, capture relevant requirements, and author message or interface specifications with minimal assistance
- Have a mastery of HL7 v2.x and a familiarity with HL7 v3.x information model, FHIR, CDA, DICOM, IHE, EDI/HIE skills.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, FTP, SFTP, HTTP, and HTTPS protocols
- Experience with XML, SOAP, JSON, and REST technologies
- Experience working with SQL databases.
- Experience with software design concepts, practices, and modern development methodologies such as Agile, Lean, TDD, Clean Code, and CI/CD
- Experience with integration of systems such as Hospital EMR, PACS, and Modalities.
- Experience working directly with engineers to design and iterate on highly complex, technical solutions
- Experience developing an integration project plan supporting the project architecture and overall delivery plan, covering analysis, design, delivery, test, deploy and support
- Experience working directly with global teams and customers
- Comfortable with change and advocating for change management, ability to influence technical colleagues through interpersonal and technical skills, ability to remotely mentor/guide others
In return, we offer you
In this role you will be a part of a leading, global Healthcare organization with a mission to improve 2.8 billion lives, leveraging our digital enterprise platform to better serve customers and improve quality and productivity.
Through creating business reports, you will learn what is important to the service organization and how best to measure operations. You will also become a member of the data analyst community within Philips to share best practices and broaden your experience with the Philips toolset.