Garment Merchandiser Jobs in UK, We are looking for an experienced Merchandiser to produce sales by providing point-of-purchase and shelf management services. You will get the right product, in the right place, time, quantity, and price. A Merchandiser is a professional who monitors inventory levels and product displays in retail stores and submits warehouse reports for approval.
A Merchandiser ensures that the shelves of a retail store are stocked with products and displays them accordingly for customers. They also track inventory levels, report any issues or shortages to management and clean up unwanted items from flagrant violations of in-store decorum.
A good Merchandiser needs to understand the products and styles in their market to help their customers choose the right products for their needs. They also need to have an analytical mind because data helps them identify trends in the market with this goal by informing market forecasts and ensuring that merchandise is confirmed before being promoted in certain areas.
|Hiring Organization||BOSS Store|
|Qualification||10th Pass, 12th Pass|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 2500 To GBP 2800 Per Month|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom W1B 5TW|
We have made a kickstart to the fiscal year, with record first-quarter sales. Supported by our bold branding refresh, momentum for BOSS and HUGO has accelerated around the globe. Together with the ongoing rigorous execution of our “CLAIM 5” strategy, this provides us with strong tailwinds to achieve record sales in the fiscal year. DANIEL GREIDER Chief Executive Officer of HUGO BOSS AG.
Chief Operating Officer Heiko Schäfer will leave the Managing Board of HUGO BOSS AG to pursue a new professional assignment outside the Group. Heiko Schäfer is responsible for Global Product Development and Sourcing, Own Manufacturing, and Logistics, as well as Sustainability.
Under his leadership, HUGO BOSS has made important strides in digitalizing and streamlining the company’s product development and logistics, realigning the Group’s own manufacturing in the context of the casualization trend, and further strengthening its sustainability efforts.
- Plan and develop merchandising strategies that balance customers’ expectations and the company’s objectives.
- Analyze sales figures, customer reactions, and market trends to anticipate product needs and plan product ranges/stock.
- Collaborate with buyers, suppliers, distributors, and analysts to negotiate prices, quantities, and time scales.
- Maximize customer interest and sales levels by displaying products appropriately.
- Produce layout plans for stores and maintain store shelves and inventory.
- Forecast profits/sales and plan budgets.
- Monitor stock movement and consider markdowns, promotions, price changes, clearouts, etc.
- Build constructive customer relationships and team with channel partners to build pipelines and close deals.
- Remain up to date with the industry’s best practices.
Skills & Requirements
- Proven working experience in merchandising.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Up-to-date with the latest merchandising trends and best practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong listening, presentation, and decision-making skills.
- Commercial acumen and the ability to “decode” customers.
- BS degree in Marketing or related field.
- commercial awareness.
- able to cope with pressure.
- teamworking skills.
- communication skills.
- interpersonal skills.
- leadership skills.
- strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Higher profits.
- More satisfied shoppers.
- More engaged buyers (longer on-site time)
- Faster inventory turnover.
- Increased brand loyalty.
- Increased brand recognition.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.