General Manager for Hotel Jobs Canada, We are looking for a self-motivated and results-driven general manager to direct and manage our organization’s business activities and develop and implement effective business strategies and programs.
Duties of the general manager will include allocating budget resources, formulating policies, coordinating business operations, monitoring and motivating staff, managing operational costs, ensuring good customer service, improving administration processes, engaging with vendors, hiring and training employees, identifying business opportunities, and monitoring financial activities.
Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision in directing business functions will assist our organization in maintaining relationships with clients, generating new business, increasing staff productivity, improving service, ensuring sustainability, and meeting business objectives.
|Hiring Organization||1 Hotel Toronto|
|Post Name||General Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 3500 To CAD 4500 Per Month|
|Location||Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5V 2V4|
Our sanctuaries serve as both catalysts and comfort, offering exquisite escapes, invigorating adventures, and profound wellness expeditions guided by the intuition in your soul and the hum of the natural world.
Our sustainable retreats open the doors to a world where the desire for rest and adventure exist in harmony. Where routines are forgotten, rhythms are honored, and rituals are born. Where nature and nurture are 1, and you’re free to drift away.
We’re surrounded by the systems of the natural world that, when left untouched, know exactly how to self-balance, self-regulate, self-cleanse, and restore harmony.
- Overseeing daily business operations.
- Developing and implementing growth strategies.
- Training low-level managers and staff.
- Creating and managing budgets.
- Improving revenue.
- Hiring employees.
- Evaluating performance and productivity.
- Analyzing accounting and financial data.
- Researching and identifying growth opportunities.
- Generating reports and giving presentations.
Skills & Requirements
- Good knowledge of different business functions.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly organized.
- Strong work ethic.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Computer literate.
- Proactive nature.
- Opportunity to make personnel decisions.
- Personal growth and development.
- Help employees develop and improve.
- Identify your leadership style.
- Create team autonomy.
- Create a better work environment.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.