GIDC Job Vacancy in Vadodara, We are looking for a detail-oriented, reliable billing clerk to correspond with customers regarding payments, issue invoices, and process credit memos. The billing clerk will also be tasked with updating accounting records with issued invoices, new payments, customer information, etc.
You should be able to multitask, deal with customer concerns in a professional manner, and assist the accounting department with the preparation of financial reports. To be successful as a billing clerk, you should have a good grasp of accounting practices and strong organizational skills.
An outstanding candidate will demonstrate excellent communication skills and a knack for working with numbers. Billing clerks create invoices, and credit memos, update accounting records, and customer information, and send payment reminders.
|Post Name||Billing Clerk|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||15000/- To 18000/- Per Month|
|Location||Vadodara, Gujarat, India 390012|
Department for Promotion of Industry and Industrial Trade (DPI), the Ministry of Commerce and Industry (MoC&I), and the Government of India (GoI) have taken up a series of measures to simplify and rationalize the regulatory processes (registration and inspection processes) and introduce of information technology as an enabler to make governance more efficient and effective.
GIDC sets up an estate after assessing the industrial viability of the location. There are 216 functional estates at strategic locations. GIDC land is classified as non-agricultural, thus eliminating the need for NA/NOC permission and the need for verification of titles. Titles of GIDC land/building are free from encumbrances and are marketable
- Creating and issuing invoices to customers.
- Processing credit memos.
- Preparing account statements for customers.
- Following up on outstanding payments and answering customer queries.
- Monitoring all payments and preparing monthly billing reports.
- Managing account balances and resolving inconsistencies.
- Assisting the accounting department with the preparation of financial reports.
- Manage the status of accounts and balances and identify inconsistencies
- Issue and post bills, receipts, and invoices
- Check the validity of debit accounts
Skills & Requirements
- Ability to multitask.
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organized with great time-management skills.
- Accurate 10-key abilities.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Works efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication, including writing, speaking, and active listening.
- Good problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- In-depth knowledge of industry best practices.
- House Rent Allowance.
- Dearness Allowance.
- Medical Allowance.
- Travel Allowance.
- Special Allowance.
- Transport Allowance.
Our Jobs Database:
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying.