Glassdoor Singapore, A Store Assistant or Sales Assistant sells products and assists, customers, in a store or retail outlet. Their primary duties include processing sales transactions, resolving customer issues, and keeping the shop orderly.
Store Assistant is an entry role with no specific experience requirements. However, many employers prefer candidates who have worked in the retail industry in a sales or customer-facing role.
Stores that sell specific industry products such as mobile phones, crafts materials, or auto spare parts may require candidates to have a deep understanding of the industry. Candidates who have completed a retail or sales internship often have valuable on-the-job experience which is beneficial for this role.
|Hiring Organization||Ban Hock Hin Co Pte Ltd|
|Qualification||10th Pass, 12th Pass|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 1500 To SGD 2000 Per Month|
BHH is to assure our clients of the utmost in service quality control. Our fully computerized operations keep a tight rein on all activities in the workshop and provide a detailed history of all bikes under our care.
Clients can rest assured that their vehicles’ health is being maintained and monitored with the utmost professionalism. Ban Hock Hin provides a comprehensive range of two-wheeler solutions to a wide spectrum of customers.
- To maintain housekeeping & store security in his assigned area.
- Responsible for receiving, storing, and issuing goods.
- Manages the stock level of parts in-store and generates requests for quotations.
- To perform data entry and administration duties.
- To perform any other duty as assigned by superior.
- Interacting with customers and identifying their needs and preferences.
- Operating cash registers and point-of-sale machines.
- Receiving and verifying the quality and quantity of new shipments.
- Enforcing in-store security and health and safety procedures and regulations.
Skills & Requirements
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to stand for long periods.
- Knowledge of point of sale software.
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- In-depth knowledge of stocked merchandise.
- Insurance Plans.
- Disability Insurance.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Corporate Discounts.
- Paid Vacation.
- Paid Sick Leaves.
- Performance Bonus.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.