About The Job
Google Jobs in UK, We offer a range of internships in either Software Engineering or Site-Reliability Engineering across EMEA. Duration and start dates will vary according to project and location. Our recruitment team will determine where you fit best based on your resume.
As a Software Engineering or Site Reliability Intern, you‘ll work on a specific project critical to Google’s needs. Software Engineering Intern: As a Software Engineering Intern, you will work on a specific project critical to Google’s needs.
You will design, test, deploy, and maintain software solutions as you, and the business, grow and evolve during your internship. We drive reliability and performance across a massive scale.
You will work on software development projects to keep important business generating systems up and running, from code-level troubleshooting of traffic anomalies to maintenance of services; from monitoring and alerts to building automation infrastructure.
Participation in the internship program requires that you are located in one of the specific country locations identified for this role for the duration of the internship program. We will discuss and agree.
With you on what country this will be during the recruitment process. Google is an engineering company at heart. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to take on some of technology’s greatest challenges and make an impact.
On users around the world. At Google, engineers not only revolutionize search, they routinely work on scalability and storage solutions, large-scale applications, and entirely new platforms for developers around.
The world From Google Ads to Chrome, Android to YouTube, social to local, Google engineers are changing the world one technological achievement after another.
|Post Name||Software Engineering or Site Reliability Engineering Intern|
|Qualification||Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 4018 To GBP 4200 Per Month|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom W13 W5|
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree or Ph.D. in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Experience with Data Structures or Algorithms from university, an internship, open source hobby coding, or other practical experience.
- Coding experience in one of the following programming languages: C++, Java, Python, or Go.
- Available to work full-time for a minimum of 13 weeks.
- Returning to your degree after completing the internship.
- Internship or work experience (e.g., research assistant, teaching assistant, personal projects, etc) with programming in either: C++, Java, Python, or Go.
- Experience with one or more of the following: web application development, Unix/Linux, mobile application development, distributed and parallel systems, machine learning, information retrieval, natural language processing, networking, developing large software systems, and/or security software development.
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
- Research, conceive, and develop software applications to extend and improve Google’s product offering.
- Contribute to a wide variety of projects using natural language processing, artificial intelligence, data compression, machine learning, and search technologies.
- Collaborate on scalability issues involving access to data and information.
- Utilize exposure to large-scale production software troubleshooting.
- Help maintain mission-critical services.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, or sexual orientation.
Age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form. To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes.
Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees, or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. To learn more about COVID vaccination requirements for US Google workplaces.
Read our Vaccination Entry Policy. At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong.
To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information. We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply.
This or any other role at Google.Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.