Google Work From Home Vacancy -Google is a Private organization which is hiring Any Graduate for the Full-Time (8 hours) Work From Home job for the Post of Business Development Manager with salary of 60000/- To 70000/- Per Month.
Due to a promotion in our team, we are hiring another business development manager to take over a mix of existing accounts and new sales territory. To excel in this role you should be an active listener, have a compelling sales personality, and a hunger to chase and close new business from cold calls and inbound warm leads.
|Post Name||Business Development Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||60000/- To 70000/- Per Month|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
Sign in to your Google Account, and get the most out of all the Google services that you use. Your account helps you do more by personalizing your Google experience and offering easy access to your most important information from anywhere.
When you’re signed in, all of the Google services that you use work together seamlessly to offer help with everyday tasks like syncing your Gmail with your Google Calendar and Google Maps to make sure that you’re always on top of your schedule.
Google services, from Chrome to YouTube, work better and help you do more when you’re signed in. Your account gives you access to helpful features like auto-fill, personalized recommendations and much more — at any time, on any device.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport with clients.
- Good listening and problem-solving skills.
- Time management skills.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Ability to identify potential leads.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Paid time off.
- Flexible hours.
- Paid family leave.
- Four-day work week.
- Free food in the office.
- Student loan assistance.
- Pet insurance/pet friendly offices.
- Fitness perks. Gyms and yoga studios have certainly struggled during the pandemic.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Google Work From Home Vacancy.