We are looking for a supervisor who will be in charge of managing one of our working shifts. Duties primarily revolve around the general management of your direct reports, which include, but are not limited to, providing and demonstrating task instructions, keeping attendance, and measuring key performance indicators.
You will be expected to keep records and produce reports that will be used to review team performance. In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have excellent communication skills and a passion for excellence. Previous leadership experience is a plus.
Supervisors give instructions to and oversee the work of other employees and may be charged with making sure great customer service is provided. Unlike managers, they do not typically have the responsibility of hiring or firing employees.
|Hiring Organization||Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB)|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||14000/- To 17000/- Per Month|
|Location||Delhi, India 110092|
On the 50th Anniversary year of the Indian Independence, the Government of the National Capital Territory of Delhi has instituted the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board. The Board has been incorporated with the purpose of recruiting capable, competent,
The Board shall hereby commit to developing selection and recruitment procedures that confirm to the global standards in testing, and promise selections by all fair means, of the most competent, capable, and skilled individuals for user departments.
Delhi Govt Jobs– Dear Job seekers are you looking for the best place to find the Delhi Sarkari Naukri Alerts? Then you are at the perfect place to find the answer. Yes, it’s the right page for you to gain lots of information about the latest
Delhi Government Job vacancies in under various departments. We update all Live and Upcoming Job notifications in Delhi on our page based on Delhi Government Boards and Employment News Update. So, this page helps the govt job hunters grab their dream government job in Delhi.
- Making sure employees that report to you meet performance expectations.
- Giving instructions or orders to subordinate employees.
- Ensuring that the work environment is safe, secure and healthy.
- Meeting deadlines.
- Approving work hours.
- Ensure great customer service at all levels.
- Eye for detail and accuracy.
- Reliable, with high integrity and strong work ethic.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Professional appearance and attitude.
- Computer literacy.
- Proactive organizational.
- Ability to keep a positive attitude in a fast-paced environment.
- Conflict Resolution
- Critical Thinking.
- Interpersonal Skills.
- Time and Priority Management.
- Diversity and Generational Differences in the Workplace.
- Problem Solving.
- Health Insurance Benefits. This one is a no-brainer.
- Life Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Retirement Accounts.
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) or Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time.
- Paid Holidays.
- Paid Medical Leave.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.