Graduates Jobs in Dubai for Foreigners, The Customer Services Representative is a mid-level role, working in the customer service team. This is a regional role, based in Dubai and reporting directly to the Customer Services Manager. The scope of the role covers Bridgestone entities in KSA, Egypt, Jordan, and Morocco.
The Customer Services Representative is the key account manager in charge of managing orders, monitoring execution, and treating customer requests to meet service commitment and improve customer satisfaction, in line with the Bridgestone Group core values.
The scope of the role of the individual is to partner with all concerned stakeholders to ensure a seamless order-to-cash cycle for a specific region to maximize sales and order fulfillment.
You are required to build and manage business relationships through owning the needs of the customers and suppliers by providing prompt and accurate service Share recurring problems with the relevant stakeholders in order to find solutions and contribute to continuous improvement to enhance work methods and customer satisfaction.
Tokyo-based Bridgestone Corporation is the world’s largest manufacturer of tires and other rubber products. We employ over 140,000 people around the world, operate 3 technical centers and 178 manufacturing plants, and sell products in more than 150 countries.
“Serving Society with Superior Quality” has been our mission since Shojiro Ishibashi founded Bridgestone and we look for individuals who share our passion to fulfill this mission.
- Order to delivery
- Communicate and coordinate with partner departments to fulfill customer needs by understanding and sharing order sheets from branches.
- Responsible for accurate and efficient collection and processing of orders in SAP.
- Responsible for liaising with relevant partners to ensure on-time deliveries and service commitment.
- Provide best-in-class service in line with Bridgestone’s brand promise
- Maximize sales/shipments
- Lead the order meeting
- Responsible for the customer order book, ensuring timely delivery and settlement of payments.
- Monitor and review movements of shipments to ensure availability.
- Estimate loading dates and transit times and communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Follow up on payments and provide PFI for LC markets.
- Responsible for ensuring all documentation related to shipping/customs clearance is completed accurately and in line with regulations.
- Claims management
- Responsible for the capture and analysis of customer requests and claims, and issue resolution.
- The main point of contact for the customer, ensuring timely follow-up and conclusion of issues.
- Perform basic root cause analysis and implement corrective actions to eliminate reoccurrences.
- Cross-functional collaboration
- Develop and manage excellent working relationships with key stakeholders; for example, sales, technical, and pricing teams.
- Proactively alert customers in case of any event, delay, or failure regarding the service commitment and engage in the search with key stakeholders.
- Work closely with the credit team to monitor and control credit limits and ensure they are consistent with the financial capacities of each customer.
- Policy & Process Development
- Responsible for developing & implementing our MEA order management policy.
- Consider improvements and modifications around data analysis and lead the implementation of improvements.
- Process improvement: How we work, system management. Remove waste and improve efficiency.
- Customer Satisfaction
- Continuous product knowledge updates to ensure the latest product development.
Requirements for the role
- Candidates will be required to demonstrate and role model the following Bridgestone Values:
- Agility – to work in a matrix, complex and fast-paced environment.
- Courage – to share ideas, and challenge the status quo.
- Ownership – to see the bigger picture and take ownership by thinking and acting beyond the role (self-starter).
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- 5 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in fast-paced, matrix & multinational environments.
- Experience of working with KSA, Egypt, Jordan, or Morocco is a benefit.
- Strategic problem solver.
- Good conflict resolution skills.
- Effective team player.
- Results Orientated.
- Excellent written and verbal English essential, French and Arabic a benefit.
- Good knowledge of MS suite and ERP systems.