Graphic Designer Jobs In Bahrain, We are seeking a new graphic designer to join our team. You will be designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media. To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail. Graphic designers use computers or hand tools to create posters.
Websites, logos, brochures, magazines, and many other materials communicate ideas and information visually. They are sometimes called graphic artists. The Graphic Designer job description includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing, and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts, and photos.
You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, books, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions, and more. A good rule of thumb is to include four to six bullet points of the information under each section. Once you have the first draft, read it over carefully to be sure it aligns with the job expectations and verify that all details are accurate.
|Hiring Organization||Webtree Media Solutions WLL|
|Post Name||Graphic Designer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||BHD 400 To BHD 450 Per Month|
Webtree Media Solutions is a website optimization firm that offers a comprehensive range of web development, Social Media Marketing, and digital marketing services aimed at helping you to reach your digital marketing goals in a proficient manner. Headquartered in Bahrain, we are a subsidiary of Arabian International Services Co., which comprises 21 companies operating in various domains such as Mechanical Contracting, Machinery Hiring, Chemicals, Insurance, PR & much more.
We specialize in a wide range of digital marketing practices such as web development, SEO, SEM, SMM, ad words, website design/ web development, Mobile App, CMS website, eCommerce website, Social Media Marketing, Email Marketing, Google Advertising, Android app development, Whatsapp marketing and more, in order to achieve an optimal ROI on online marketing for our clients.
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size, and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designers, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as photoshop.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
Skills & Requirements
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-aided design.
- Advantages of design to your business.
- Long-Term Production Costs.
- Lower Customer Support Costs.
- Greater Customer Retention.
- Sense of unity to the brand.
- Good design creates added value.
- Good design increases competitiveness.
- Good design enhances innovativeness.
|Our Jobs Database:|
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.