Guest Teacher Vacancy in Delhi, We are looking to employ an English teacher with an outstanding track record of teaching English lessons to students from Elementary School through to High School. The English teacher will be responsible for teaching reading, writing, and speaking skills.
To ensure success as an English teacher, the candidate must be qualified in English as a first language. The English teacher must possess a pleasant disposition that will enhance the learning process. Ultimately, an outstanding English teacher should engage students in meaningful and fun activities, creating an environment conducive to learning.
|Hiring Organization||Directorate of Education|
|Post Name||English Teacher|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||18000/- To 24000/- Per Month|
Education holds the key to economic growth, social transformation, and national integration. Provide education of a comparable quality up to a given level to all students irrespective of their caste, creed residence
All children are proposed to be provided free and compulsory education up to 14 years of age. The Education Department earnestly endeavors to implement the policy. Universalization of Elementary Education Mission (UEEM) (Grantee Society): for implementation of Centrally Sponsored Scheme of Samagra Shiksha.
SCERT & DIETs (Grantee Society): for pre-service and in-service teacher training. SCERT is also the State Academic Authority under RTE Act. National Cadet Corps Education Department of Local Bodies (MCDs, NDMC, DCB & DSW)
- Teach basic English skills including reading, writing, and speaking.
- Compose lesson plans in order to successfully incorporate the full duration of each Lesson.
- Execute lessons efficiently using different styles of teaching depending on the content.
- Engage students to ensure a lively classroom atmosphere.
- Instruct students about the structure and content of the English language.
- Teach students the spelling of words, and their meanings.
- Emphasize the rules of composition, grammar, and sentence construction.
- Teach students the correct pronunciation of words.
- Teach students to think critically when studying literature and poetry.
- Teach students to analyze and question media reports, advertisements, and News Reports.
- Must be a First language English speaker.
- The ability to compile lesson plans efficiently.
- The ability to execute lessons with meaning, in a fun, and engaging manner.
- Excellent English pronunciation, vocabulary and grammar skills.
- Confidence and skills to give motivating and interesting lessons to your students.
- Develop your own teaching materials.
- Reflect on your own practice and micro-teaching.
- Mastery of your subject.
- Corporate Discounts.
- Paid Vacation.
- Retirement Plans.
- Paid Sick Leaves.
- Performance Bonus.
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
One thought on “Guest Teacher Vacancy in Delhi”