Insurance Jobs in Phoenix, US, Also known as a financial advisor, an insurance advisor provides financial advice to clients on retirement planning, investing, and protecting against risks. Insurance advisors complete a financial needs analysis with clients, which includes assets and liabilities, tax status, existing insurance, and risk analysis.
We are looking for a result-driven insurance advisor to be responsible for providing financial advice to clients on retirement planning, investing in the future, saving for education, and life insurance protection. The insurance advisor will generate leads, meet with clients, complete a financial needs analysis, and present them with customized financial proposals.
You should thereafter discuss and market insurance options that suit their needs. To be successful as an insurance advisor, you should stay up to date with the latest products and benefits and inform clients of these offerings. Ultimately, a top-notch Insurance Advisor should offer specialized guidance and advice on areas of concern and empower people to live better lives.
|Hiring Organization||Senior Lifestyle Solutions|
|Post Name||Insurance Advisor|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 70000 To USD 75000 Per Year|
|Location||Phoenix, Arizona, United States 85054|
Senior Lifestyle Solutions is a team of licensed insurance professionals with years of industry experience. We serve clients in Arizona, Idaho, Oregon, Texas, and Washington. We also partner with the nationwide organization, American Senior Benefits Association; we’d be happy to recommend an office near you.
We provide quality Life & Health Insurance products, Asset Protection programs, Senior Consulting programs, and Group Health plans. Whether you need Medicare Supplement or an Advantage Plan, Long Term Care Planning, Life Insurance, Annuities, Medicaid help, or Income and Future Planning, we have access to a wide selection of programs to meet your needs.
- Meeting with clients.
- Offering specialized financial guidance and advice.
- Completing financial needs analyses.
- Creating and explaining customized plans.
- Utilizing knowledge of tax investment strategies.
- Assessing clients’ financial portfolios.
- Analyzing clients’ risk. -Encouraging clients to invest in the future.
Skills And Requirements
- A license was issued by the state board.
- CFP certification preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A professional appearance.
- On-going training in the latest products and benefits.
- Attendance at product launches and seminars.
- Compliance according to state regulations and policies.
- Problem-Solving. In our everyday lives, we all come across problems that require solving.
- Customer Service.
- Start Earning at the Age of 18.
- Be Your Own Boss.
- Build a Stable Income and Control the Growth.
- Zero Investment Required.
- Flexible Work Timings.
- Make a Difference in People’s Lives.
- Learn from Industry Experts.
- Say Good-Bye to Paper Workin the Digital World.
Our Jobs Database:
|Govt Jobs||502||Read More|
|Part-Time Jobs||697||Read More|
|Work from Home||369||Read More|
|Education Wise Jobs||861||Read More|
|Jobs by Country||578||Read More|
|International Jobs||684||Read More|
- We do not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.