HC Truck Driver Jobs Sydney, Bingo Industries are looking for Permanent Full-Time HR drivers who play a key role in transporting waste material and recycled products to and from our customer sites to a Bingo facility.
We operate across Sydney Metro with our sites at Auburn, Alexandria, Revesby, Terrey Hills, and our largest recycling plant at Eastern Creek.
BINGO is a fully integrated recycling and resource management company that provides solutions across the entire waste management supply chain in New South Wales, Victoria, and Queensland.
- Speak with our customers directly and provide a high level of customer service
- Safely operate Marrell and hook trucks
- Perform safe loading and unloading of skip bins with chains and straps
- Perform and record daily pre-trip and post-trip inspections
- Adhere to fatigue management and chain of responsibility requirements
You enjoy driving near new automatic trucks and interacting/communicating with customers. You hold a current valid HR license, have full working rights, and have a good driving record.
The Perks of being a go-getter
- Uniform and PPE provided
- Weekly pay
- Employee benefits such as novated car leasing, discounted health insurance, and retailer discounts
- Learning and development with accredited training programs
- Point-based internal employee recognition program to redeem gift vouchers, retail products, and much more
- Employee Support Program (Sonder) provides our employees with physical, social, and psychological well-being
If you are looking to make a difference and to make Australia waste free, give Bingo a Go and apply today! Please note applicants for this role will be subject to pre-employment checks including a medical assessment with drug and alcohol testing and a driver history check.
At BINGO we are committed to building a workforce that reflects the communities and customers we serve. We are a proud RAP organization, and we are committed to achieving an inclusive workforce.
We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people from culturally diverse backgrounds.